How Could You Be Pissed!? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Could You Be Pissed!?

Phin_Phan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Now tell me, would any of you actually be pissed if we draft: Rodgers, Smith, Benson, Brown, Cadillac, Edwards or Williams??

Like how could anyone of us be upset with picking one of those 7 guys.....like we could all have our favorites that we want to draft (mine are: Edwards, Benson and Smith) but how could anyone not like having any of these guys on your team!? I think all 7 of these guys will at least some point in their career be a dominate weapon for whatever team they're on.

Tell me what you think and if you would actually be upset about picking "ANY" of these guys.

Example: You want Brown but we get Benson, would you be pissed? Want Williams but we get Edwards......would you be pissed???

As long as all our needs, QB, RB, and WR are some how met before the season starts, I'm happy.

I wouldn't be pissed, I don't care who Saban chooses because that's who he feels fits the team best.

I'd just prefer to see Brown.

Nublar7 said:
I would take any one of those guys. The only person I would really be upset with at #2 is Derrick Johnson.

Agreed. That's why I double checked the list before I posted to make sure he wasn't in there

I wouldn't be pissed with Brown or Benson, I still think Caddy is the best of the top three. With the WR's I wouldn't say I would be pissed if we drafted Edwards, but I would be scared if we drafted him over Williams.

Nublar7 said:
I would take anyone of those guys. The only person I would really be upset with at #2 is Derrick Johnson.

Agreed, Johnson would be a hell of a stretch.

I would be pissed if we take a QB at #2. I don't see rogers or smith as future hall of famers. there are QBs in the later rounds that will be just as good as those two. I don't want mike williams because i don't like players that put themselves above the team. I like edwards but i don't see a WR as something we need bad enough to take at #2. We need a RB worst of all, so i think that is the way we go and IMO benson is that back.

As long as our needs are met. I think we will be very satisfied for the most part.

I won't be pissed if we pick any of those guys but I will be disappointed if we don't pick one of the big 3 RB's. IMO this is probably the only time in the next 10-15 years that we will be at the top of the draft like this. The draft is loaded at the top with great backs and that is one of our needs, I think we should either trade down into the top 10 somewhere with some extra picks involved and pick whichever back falls our way or stay with the no 2 spot and pick our RB of preference.

The only 1 i would be terribly pissed at is Edwards. I just dont get a feeling from watching him and reading about him that he will amount to anything more than the next David Terrell. Sorry if that bothers some of you but I really dont care.

The rest; Id rather deal down because I feel that Quantity > 1 stud player as long as we use the other picks we'd acquire in trading down to fill needs and make good selections but If St Nick feels that theres no deal thats worth taking than any of the other 6 aside from edwards is fine by me.

IMO out of those 7:
Williams
Smith
Brown
Rodgers
Caddy
Benson

Edwards

Back
Top Bottom