How Could You Be Pissed!? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Could You Be Pissed!?

Saban4prez said:
good point. I do like larry johnson though, kinda wish he could be the starter there.

..yeah, I kinda wish I could start there...Id be guarenteed a 1,000!!

DBoston80 said:
Yeah and we would be all excited over nothing!!! That guy is a product of the best OL in the game..bring him here...3.2 YPC and 900 yds...he's a joke!

DBoston80 said:
Yeah and we would be all excited over nothing!!! That guy is a product of the best OL in the game..bring him here...3.2 YPC and 900 yds...he's a joke!

Hell no! Screw Larry Johnson, not only was he a Penn RB, he plays behind KC's online, the biggest product of the system players are RB's from KC! Johnson will suck if he ever leaves Vermeil's offense.

As for Mich WR......I believed Phin_fan argued this b4....

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=69607&page=2&pp=20

Edwards has some risk to him....If we go WR go M.Williams!! but I still say RB, Caddy hopefully!

well, i'll say this. Here we are, saying caddy and Ronnie will be studs in the nfl based off what they've done in college. larry johnson wasn't a joke in college. i don't honestly remember penn states Oline that year being all that great either. im not here to argue this, i honestly don't care. But i hate hearing "hes a system guy" because all im hearing is "they've got better players then us" it sounds to much like a negative concept to me.

Saban4prez said:
well, i'll say this. Here we are, saying caddy and Ronnie will be studs in the nfl based off what they've done in college. larry johnson wasn't a joke in college. i don't honestly remember penn states Oline that year being all that great either. im not here to argue this, i honestly don't care. But i hate hearing "hes a system guy" because all im hearing is "they've got better players then us" it sounds to much like a negative concept to me.

Well I actually watch games and look for skill and talents of players b/c I plan on coaching football. and L.Johnson isn't as talented as he seems. Caddy/Brown/Benson have alot of skill, all different skills, but alot of it (after watching clips, Brown is the only one that I feel might have a lil bust in him, but he also has potential with his physical features). Johnson was a product of the system at Penn (IMHO) and without a doubt in my mind in KC, Priest Holmes is one of the biggest product of the system in the league IMHO, he wouldnt be anymore then an average back on another team, but hey its my 2 cents.

Well I actually watch games and look for skill and talents of players b/c I plan on coaching football. and L.Johnson isn't as talented as he seems. Caddy/Brown/Benson have alot of skill, all different skills, but alot of it (after watching clips, Brown is the only one that I feel might have a lil bust in him, but he also has potential with his physical features). Johnson was a product of the system at Penn (IMHO) and without a doubt in my mind in KC, Priest Holmes is one of the biggest product of the system in the league IMHO, he wouldnt be anymore then an average back on another team, but hey its my 2 cents.

Good luck with the coaching thing (seriously, i know everything i say is generally a joke or a stab at something but i mean that)

I guess for me its just one of those "if we could just fuse KC offense With MIA's defense" type things.

Phin_Phan said:
Now tell me, would any of you actually be pissed if we draft: Rodgers, Smith, Benson, Brown, Cadillac, Edwards or Williams??

Like how could anyone of us be upset with picking one of those 7 guys.....like we could all have our favorites that we want to draft (mine are: Edwards, Benson and Smith) but how could anyone not like having any of these guys on your team!? I think all 7 of these guys will at least some point in their career be a dominate weapon for whatever team they're on.

Tell me what you think and if you would actually be upset about picking "ANY" of these guys.

Example: You want Brown but we get Benson, would you be pissed? Want Williams but we get Edwards......would you be pissed???

I agree with this post 100%. The only thing is not all of these guys will have equally great careers and the truth is nobody really knows which ones will be the best. The funny thing is that, say for example we draft Benson and he is a solid back for us, but Alex Smith is a top QB in the league, you will have heroes coming out of the woodwork saying that they knew we should have drafted him. That kind of stuff can be expected but I repeat, nobody really knows who will be the best and everybody knows the 2nd guessers are just trying to sound like heroes.

knight6jb said:

I agree with you on Priest. KC has had the best O-line in football for the last 3 or 4 years.

Saban4prez said:
Good luck with the coaching thing (seriously, i know everything i say is generally a joke or a stab at something but i mean that)

I guess for me its just one of those "if we could just fuse KC offense With MIA's defense" type things.

Thanx bro, I appreciate it!

Oh man that would be an amazing team!! Well hopefully with Saban putting together just a good looking coaching staff and his great defensive mind, it will be something close in years to come. Gosh I can't wait till we make it back to a superbowl. Last time we were there was 3 freaking months b4 I was born, how bad does that suck!

Hopefully in the later future, I can give you guys some inside from the Dolphins coaching staff!!! haha how great would it be to be part of the Dolphins coaching staff!! oh well I got a long way to the top!!lol

I'd be pretty upset if we drafted David Terrell, I mean Braylon Edwards. Sorry I get them mixed up sometimes. If we take one of the QBs or Benson/Brown I wont be upset. Caddy Ill have some questions but I think he will be good so I wont be mad. Williams ill have questions also, but I wont be thrilled with the pick.

Back
Top Bottom