"How Dangerous will Patriots be in the AFC Playoffs?"- ESPN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"How Dangerous will Patriots be in the AFC Playoffs?"- ESPN

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I know its ALMOST a forgone conclusion, but shouldnt they be a bit wary about making such a statement before they've actually clinched..

It would be so sweet if the Patriots choked over the last few weeks and the Dolphins take the division..

I know it seems unlikely but if they can lose to a pissed Buffalo in Buffalo and then fall to a pretty good tampa bay team. Then we would have a chance to beat them on the final regular season game for the division. We obviously would have to take care of business as well and the only game on our schedule that looks very tough is this week against San Diego. After that its home against the Jets and Titans

ESPN must not realize that the season is still going on, and 2 games is't much at all, we could REALISTICALLY WIN THE DIVISION!

It would be sweet, but they won't choke, it's not their style, if anything they will improve as the units get used to each other. As for us, 15 minutes of successful two minute drill doesn't mean we are going to beat San Diego, I believe the Bolts are the real deal.

phinz_54 said:
ESPN must not realize that the season is still going on, and 2 games is't much at all, we could REALISTICALLY WIN THE DIVISION!

we could, if sage was starting, the team has confidence in him, idk we might with gus, i just feel that the team is more confident in sage.....

death7star said:
yep he helped us win this past sunday. he did a great job!

Gus is a lot more experienced and has had many more starts than Sage and has even gone to the Pro Bowl. The only player in my mind that has more trust in Sage than Gus is Chambers.
A lot of the players after the game said that Sage does a lot better in the 2 min drill when there is nothing to lose and everything to gain and he doesn't have to worry about what defenses are doing and he just goes out there and plays.

I was watching this too and it made me so mad. I hope to god we win the division, it'll be without a doubt the greatest thing to ever happen in my 15 years of being a FIN FAN. I'm not going to get my hopes up tho.

Just don't let the Pats win that's all I ask.

Back
Top Bottom