-------- How did Jake Long look??? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

-------- How did Jake Long look???

You were the 1st one to bring up the word bust.I loved us picking a LT in the 1st round, i just hope at some point he'll start playing better.If not he'll be moved to RT then G.Even if that happens i still wouldn't call him a bust,but it looks like you would.:rolleyes:

u don't have to directly say "bust" to know what a person is reffering to. By u saying Jake needs to be moved to either RT or even G . . . after 1 damn game . . . u are indirectly calling him a bust . . . because u don't draft those positions #1 overall. Jake Long is OUR left tackle . . . and we had some of the brightest minds in the game come to that conclusion with the #1 pick overall.

Point is, the kid is our LT and there shouldn't be no questions about that after 1 damn game . . . a game where his pass pro IMO was better than advertised and will ONLY improve. Once the OLine gels . . . I expect the huge holes in the running game to start happening as well. We can judge him after the first season and go from there.

He had a solid debut IMO

And your post made no sense at the end . . . I know u were trying to come up with some smart *** comment, but I did not call him a bust buddy.

u don't have to directly say "bust" to know what a person is reffering to. By u saying Jake needs to be moved to either RT or even G . . . after 1 damn game . . . u are indirectly calling him a bust . . . because u don't draft those positions #1 overall. Jake Long is OUR left tackle . . . and we had some of the brightest minds in the game come to that conclusion with the #1 pick overall.

Point is, the kid is our LT and there shouldn't be no questions about that after 1 damn game . . . a game where his pass pro IMO was better than advertised and will ONLY improve. Once the OLine gels . . . I expect the huge holes in the running game to start happening as well. We can judge him after the first season and go from there.

He had a solid debut IMO

And your post made no sense at the end . . . I know u were trying to come up with some smart *** comment, but I did not call him a bust buddy.

A.I never said Jake needs to be moved, yet.

B.i never said you called him a bust.

C.You should re~read what i said , and let it sink in,,,, So next time you won't interpret things wrong.

D.LOL

If you think moving Jake around the line if he can't cut it at LT makes him a bust then thats on you.

If he plays out his deal here, no matter where on the line then i wouldn't call him a "bust".

So if you want to fight over what you think a bust is why don't you start a thread on that???
:sidelol:

Last edited by a moderator:
How did Jake Long look?
Did he give up any sacks?
Did he play well for his 1st game ever?

I think he did about as good as a rookie would do. I was surprised how well he held up, all except for that ninja foot sweep haha. Good effort overall for the big rook, its a learning process. Hes solid for the future.

Back
Top Bottom