How did you find out about this site?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How did you find out about this site??

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
I noticed we are getting a ton of new members lately.

Where are all you people coming from??:huh:

Were there really this many knowledgeable Dolphins fans out there who hadn't come to this forum already?

Please, just take a second to say how you found this place and where you were before this....That would be sweeeet. :cooldude:

I found this place by constantly searching for Dolphins web pages...about 4 years ago....this was the first MB I ever posted on....been here ever since, as my post count can attest...

Can somebody stick this, please....:pray:

(that didn't sound right...:foundout: )

I hated not being able to talk with knowledgable Dolphin fans (I don't know too many in LA) so I looked for different forums online and this was the best one. Admittedly, it was better here about a year ago, when FH had just the right amount of traffic. Now it's almost TOO big, TOO busy, but it's still a great place for news and various opinions.

LIQUID24 said:
I hated not being able to talk with knowledgable Dolphin fans (I don't know too many in LA) so I looked for different forums online and this was the best one. Admittedly, it was better here about a year ago, when FH had just the right amount of traffic. Now it's almost TOO big, TOO busy, but it's still a great place for news and various opinions.
Stop, drop and scroll, Liq.. scroll!!

I was searching for Phins wallpaper on google and found the site that way. Ever since then this has been my second home, I'll be on here for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. :)

I was never on any Phins boards before this, I got all my info about the Phins from ESPN.

byroan said:
I was searching for Phins wallpaper on google and found the site that way. Ever since then this has been my second home, I'll be on here for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. :)

I was never on any Phins boards before this, I got all my info about the Phins from ESPN.

yeah same with me, the wallpaper thing

I used to be on the Miamidolphins.com board before they took it down. I heard of this place from there and now im on this site 100x a day. :shakeno:

I found the site looking for screen savers on the net--not usually a big fan of MB- but talking to people with same interests seems to appeal

I've been a regular reader of the online Herald sports section for many years and saw mention of FinHeaven in an article about Wanny last fall. Immediately checked out the site and dropped to my knees in sheer gratitude. I have been a Dolphins fan living in exile outside of Washington, D.C. for 27 years where if it ain't burgundy and gold it doesn't get reported. Love the vibe on this site and, especially, the information I can't get anywhere else. Game threads rock. Feels like I'm watching the game with a bunch of friends!

I used miamidolphins website to get my info, they had an article one time about other dolphins website and this was one of them. This site is awesome for someone in the midwest who never gets info locally.

Someone on a Toronto Maple Leafs board I post mentioned this site a year or two ago, so one day I came by and signed up.

Back
Top Bottom