How did you find out about this site?? | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How did you find out about this site??

Me: Wall paper search in google.

It seems most of us got Hooked that way.

Who's evil genius' idea was it? XD

I found out through a mutual friend who is alaso a dolfan. How do u guys get those pics on the side of ur profiles?

Welcome

I found out through a mutual friend who is alaso a dolfan. How do u guys get those pics on the side of ur profiles?

Welcome to finheaven. We hope you enjoy your stay here. Those "pics" on the side of our profiles are called avatars. Simply sign in, click on User CP and then click on Edit Avatar. Since you didn't create one when you created your account, you'll have to click Edit. Many pics will come up. Choose one and you're set.

Thanks for joining the best Dolphins message board there is.

I searched yahoo for dolphins news and this site came up. Been around ever since.

I joined the miamidolphins.com forum 2 days before they closed it. while there i ran across a link for this site and have been a reader ever since. i've been a member here for 2 weeks so cross your fingers that finheaven doesn't shutdown soon. i don't know anyone in my area thats a dolfan so this site has been a godsend.
Thanks to everyone at finheaven who have made it possible...M I N O

I was part of the great Phinszone Migration of 2004. :D

hey guys, i'm andrew, i'm 15 years old and am a pretty big dolphin fan and a HUGE nole fan and I'm from orlando florida.

Another silly question. What are fins dollars about. Tried the search feature but gave up. Thanks.

Another silly question. What are fins dollars about. Tried the search feature but gave up. Thanks.
Fin Dollars are for placing bets in the vBookie forum, or u can buy sigs, avators, badges, banners from the GFX mall. If u are a VIP member u can purchase gifts and give them to ppl

Thanks Five Star. I don't even know how I got the 1,743 that I have. Are they like karma points?

Found it on sportstwo.com
A few dolphins fans posted the link a few times over there.

Back
Top Bottom