How did you find out about this site?? | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How did you find out about this site??

great site, btw ... how long has it been around? and yeah someone please explain the fin dollars! :)

great site, btw ... how long has it been around? and yeah someone please explain the fin dollars! :)

Welcome to FH .We have an evergrowing influx of ladies to our Message board and we love it.We try to keep it civil enough so they can participate on a level field.

To answer your question check out the Questions and Suggestions forum :)

BTW the site has been around since 2001.I might add that its the largest privately owned single team fan site on the net.We like to think we are the best too.

I heard it from...

Hey I heard about this web site from a co-worker we both live up here in maryland but are both die hard dolphans and we would always talk about it at work he then told me about this website and I decided to take a look at it and here I am......

This thread needs an update since the site is back ;)

I think I am a couple years too late to this thread but I'll add my input as well. I found this site because someone posted a link on the ESPN MessageBoards.

I found this site when I was searching for Dolphins news/info and luckilly FH came up. (google) :up:

A link to my site where I happened to mess up the Mock Draft that my Mock guy gave me.

Been trying to get on all morning, must have been down a bit.

A link to my site where I happened to mess up the Mock Draft that my Mock guy gave me.

Been trying to get on all morning, must have been down a bit.

Were were down for a short bit this morning - fortunately most of the membership was sleeping. :D

google searched for Miami Dolphins Message Boards and this was at the top of the list

I'll bump this and add my two cents:

On Extremeskins.com, we had a thread discussing the best message boards for teams. Someone provided a link showing ours near the top and the next NFL team was the Dolphins with this site listed.

Pretty simple.

Back
Top Bottom