How did you find out about this site?? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How did you find out about this site??

I found this place at the big-boards web site.

I`ve been a fan since the no name defense, I was like 10 years old. But growing up in NY, I`m also a Giants fan.

I noticed this from a link on another site and ever since then it has been my favourite site!

I found out about it from the ChiefsCoalition website. My brother is a big time DOlphin fan who might even be a member of this site. Anyways, heres to a good game this weekend and I know my 1st game I seen the Chiefs play the Fins it was Dec 25, 1971. Oh the memories of that day. I still think we would have beaten the Cowboys if we made it past you that day

And if I wanted to contact a board admin about something. What I wanted is my username to show RedRage............I like my R's capitalized. Maybe it is something I can do and am missing. Thanks

redrage said:
And if I wanted to contact a board admin about something. What I wanted is my username to show RedRage............I like my R's capitalized. Maybe it is something I can do and am missing. Thanks

Post a thread in the "Complaints, Suggestions..." forum, and ask that your username be changed by an admin. They'll get it for you.

And welcome!

man i aint new, i just havent been here in awhile....... i use to be on all the time a few years ago when this site use to be

phinzone com

and when im on the internet i like to spend most my time on espn com and marlinsbaseball com i felt like talking about the phinz so i typed in phinzone com and i got here........ the site is nice........

I've been watching occaisionally(spelling) for a while. Just recently signed up. My brother told me about the site. He isn't registered either.

Hi guys! I just found this site via a google search. I searched "Miami Dolphins message board" and found this!

Back
Top Bottom