Votes: 4 6.8%

Votes: 3 5.1%

Votes: 24 40.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Say Miami trades down from #3, but come Day 2 they made 2 selections however neither of them include Penei Sewell, DeVonta Smith, JaMarr Chase, Kyle Pitts, or Najee Harris.

Scale of 1-10 with 10 the most disappointed and 1 the least disappointed.

Say Miami trades down from #3, but come Day 2 they made 2 selections however neither of them include Penei Sewell, DeVonta Smith, JaMarr Chase, Kyle Pitts, or Najee Harris.

Scale of 1-10 with 10 the most disappointed and 1 the least disappointed.

There are 4 premium offensive skill players in this draft. Smith/Chase/Waddle/Pitts.

I would be upset if we did not take one of those 4 guys. Hell take 2 of them if you can. Enough is enough. Add talent around the QB and the young OL you have been harvesting for 2 years. You wanna make the OL better, get players that can make everything quicker on offense.

Najee on day 1 I don't have much interest in.

I think there are plenty of talented players to be had in the first 2 rounds. Just like free agency there is not one guy who will take us to the top. If we get a few more picks this year (rounds 1-3) and add draft capital next year I would be fine with filling our many needs.

I guess it depends who they take. If they enter day 2 with Waddle and Parsons, I would be quite happy.
This......

Without the context of what we actually did, its merely a poll of whom ppl are fans.

As far as I'm concerned, ppl who advocate for player "X", or else everyone is stupid, are operating with blinders. Everything is fluid, until the actual picks are made.

Happy because then it means we woke and smelled the coffee and dumped Tua for Fields or Wilson.

This......

Without the context of what we actually did, its merely a poll of whom ppl are fans.

As far as I'm concerned, ppl who advocate for player "X", or else everyone is stupid, are operating with blinders. Everything is fluid, until the actual picks are made.
You can insert any player you want not named in the OP. The point is more of are you more disappointed that Miami didn't take any of those players mentioned.

First off...It depends who they take, Parsons, Waddle, Rousseau, Surtain, Slater, Dickerson, Humphrey would all still be "Take a step back, calm down, and actually see how intriguing it may be." Type draft.

Secondly I trust Flores/Grier until they give me reasons not to, but I still gave it a 6, because I will not lie, not taking Smith would upset me a bit.

Back
Top Bottom