How Disappointed Would You Be If... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Disappointed Would You Be If...

How Disappointed Are You

Votes: 9 15.3%

Votes: 4 6.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 3.4%

Votes: 7 11.9%

Votes: 2 3.4%

Votes: 3 5.1%

Votes: 24 40.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Me personally I would be disappointed...probably a 4 because although they picked up extra picks yet again, at some point you need to start turning these picks into studs.
And you would know those studs by day 2 of draft?

Yeah for some reason I think Miami is going to draft some players that aren’t getting any a lot of hype and this board will be outraged lol
I think the same thing. We always seem to pull an Igbo type of player out our ass on draft day. Makes no damn sense

Remember... in last year's draft, the third WR was taken at 17, and that draft class was as over-hyped as this one's.

I think 18 is certainly possible. I'm not going for 'likely', but it is possible... especially if some of the top half teams covet a Bateman or a Marshall... and are willing to wait a bit to see what happens.

If you re-drafted 2020 after seeing their rookie years, Jefferson, Lamb, Aiyuk, Higgins, and Claypool all go earlier. Jefferson probably goes Top 5. It was not over-hyped. It was a great WR class.

If you re-drafted 2020 after seeing their rookie years, Jefferson, Lamb, Aiyuk, Higgins, and Claypool all go earlier. Jefferson probably goes Top 5. It was not over-hyped. It was a great WR class.
The 'If we redrafted' argument is always amusing... We have the same, tired argument every single year. because every single year, some play well out of the box, and some don't. It's easy to make, and proves absolutely nothing except that the draft is a bit of a crapshoot.

For every one of those players you list, some other fellow at the same position drops down as... not worth what was paid. The draft is a zero-sum game.

The 'If we redrafted' argument is always amusing... We have the same, tired argument every single year. because every single year, some play well out of the box, and some don't. It's easy to make, and proves absolutely nothing except that the draft is a bit of a crapshoot.

For every one of those players you list, some other fellow at the same position drops down as... not worth what was paid. The draft is a zero-sum game.

No, the point is that it was, in fact, an excellent WR class. Please feel free to prove otherwise, but try not to be so thick.

not upset at all if we ended up with Rousseau or Parsons and Waddle or something to that effect plus a day 2 pick and a 2022 first rounder

Back
Top Bottom