How do u guys feely about Vernand Mornecy | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How do u guys feely about Vernand Mornecy

claytonAndDuper said:
what about shelton from louisville, dunno how well he will fit our system, but hes a 255lb road grader who runs a 4.6...

I like Shelton. I think depending on the type of back you want, the 4th back in the draft is a tie between Shelton and Arrington.

Joey 22 said:
Actually he is even expected to go higher than Barber III, 5th rounder???:shakeno:
Its expected to be a second rd pick and I dont like him at all 4.66 40 its to slow.

God damn it have you ever seen him play? :roflmao:

The man is almost as fast as Tatum Bell...

we need someone like tatum bell. morency has agility and shake to go with his speed also correct>

clayton and duper that is correct. he was actualy cheated out of the iesman because the dumb azz coach jerked him around alot similar to the way dave jerked AJ feely. if Tatum Bell can make a difference in denver then morency can do a great job for us. just hink what a good coach can do with him.

finally someone who agrees with me. im all for trading down, unless they wanna draft smith. id love to get barron to play left tackle. most of our need players dont warrant that high of a selection, at least until u get to the latter first round.

I really like him too, oh and it's Vernand Morency. And about the argument that he will be 25, it was because he played minor league baseball. You could look at it as a positive much in the way that he has less wear and tear on him just like people are saying about Ronnie Brown.

Back
Top Bottom