How do we change the username colors after we bought them? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How do we change the username colors after we bought them?

I've had many an In N Out double double with everything on it at the one on Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd in N. Scottsdale :up: (and more than the number of Krispy Kremes I should have too).

Re the vBshop: to change the style, I don't "sell back" cuz that costs some bucks, right? If I hit "discard" does it incur a cost that you know of, or just, hopefully will enable me to start from scratch???

30skhvs-1.jpg

I bought and sold the shadow back, and it gave me a full refund. Not sure if it's changed since then. I think discard just means you lose the vcash outright.

As for Scottsdale, In-N-Out finally made it to AZ the last year of university for me. There was a dark dark time before then that there was no In-N-Out. The only light was Filiberto's (and every other -bertos).

username adjustments can be made anytime you own them. no need to sell it back as you can turn them on or off. other items can be gifted to other VIP members.

I've changed my user name colors and added shadow but it isn't showing up when I post. What am I doing wrong?

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

I bought and sold the shadow back, and it gave me a full refund. Not sure if it's changed since then. I think discard just means you lose the vcash outright.

As for Scottsdale, In-N-Out finally made it to AZ the last year of university for me. There was a dark dark time before then that there was no In-N-Out. The only light was Filiberto's (and every other -bertos).

Sell it back to get half the cash back instead.

Glow and shadow both work, albeit not together (or not where I can notice) but if you think about it, Glow is adding light, and shadow is adding darkness, and one should cancel the other.

Glow and shadow both work, albeit not together (or not where I can notice) but if you think about it, Glow is adding light, and shadow is adding darkness, and one should cancel the other.

I'm not glowing and I have no shadow lol.

Back
Top Bottom