How do we improve the most for next season? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How do we improve the most for next season?

WHAT?!?!!??! You're telling me you want to develop our young players like every other elite team does!!!! That's arguably the dumbest ****ing thing I've heard yet.... Don't you know the way to build a franchise is giving away all your draft picks, preferably to over the hill, injury prone players, and signing every single FA available?? So clueless.

shocking, i know

Not giving away all our draft picks like everyone seems to want to do

So giving up a 3rd and 6th is too much for Boldin?

it's probably an unpopular answer, but development of our young players IMO

So how do you allow Henne to develope without talent around him? Hartline looks decent, Bess is nice but really there's nothing else there. Making a trade for Boldin and drafting Dez is all about letting the young guys develope, there isn't 1 wr on the field 3/4/even 5 receiver sets allow all to still develope. Who's the most important young guy we have? C.Henne of course and we need to make sure he succeeds. Even signing a guy like A.Rolle helps our young CB's develope where they can actually have support, oh and Rolle is young too.

WHAT?!?!!??! You're telling me you want to develop our young players like every other elite team does!!!! That's arguably the dumbest ****ing thing I've heard yet.... Don't you know the way to build a franchise is giving away all your draft picks, preferably to over the hill, injury prone players, and signing every single FA available?? So clueless

So signing an ILB and FS is going crazy, wow I apologize for going clueless. I thought signing J.Smiley, R.Starks, C.Pennington, N.Jones, R.Torbor, C.Anderson, Francis, G.Wilson, J.Groves D.Bess and trading picks for McDaniel, Fasano, Ayodele, Ferguson etc.... we're good moves. It's too bad that G.Wilson and E.Wilford didn't work out but atleast they tried.

All top end teams still use FA to shore up the leaks, some even trade picks to improve....imagine that! I wonder where N.O. would be today if not for signing D.Brees, D.Sharper, P.Thomas and J.Greer......and don't forget about they traded for Shockey and Vilma. But you keep piping up about trades and FA signings!

I don't know if you actually read my post or if you are just going off but I personally think it's very doable and not over the top, but what do I know?

So how do you allow Henne to develope without talent around him? Hartline looks decent, Bess is nice but really there's nothing else there. Making a trade for Boldin and drafting Dez is all about letting the young guys develope, there isn't 1 wr on the field 3/4/even 5 receiver sets allow all to still develope. Who's the most important young guy we have? C.Henne of course and we need to make sure he succeeds. Even signing a guy like A.Rolle helps our young CB's develope where they can actually have support, oh and Rolle is young too.

i'm not saying we shouldn't bring in anyone, but we have a lot of 1st- and 2nd-year players. obviously, we need to do something about a few position, but the most improvement will come from those young guys getting better.

i'm not saying we shouldn't bring in anyone, but we have a lot of 1st- and 2nd-year players. obviously, we need to do something about a few position, but the most improvement will come from those young guys getting better.

Agreed, I can't stand the P.Turner, P.White are busts talk. I never liked either pick but atleast give them some time to develope or not.

Making smart trades/FA pick-ups only helps our team, missing isn't that big of a deal, over paying big time hurts the most.

Agreed, I can't stand the P.Turner, P.White are busts talk. I never liked either pick but atleast give them some time to develope or not.

Making smart trades/FA pick-ups only helps our team, missing isn't that big of a deal, over paying big time hurts the most.

not only White and Turner. i was thinking about our second-tier draft picks as well. guys like Nalbone, Andrew Gardner or J.D. Folsom who might develop into role players.

not EVERY elite team devfeloped thier own players, ill use 2 as examples: PATS: Welker and Moss were aquired via trades, key players on D were aquired via Free Agency. NO: Brees (FU Saban!!), Shockey, Vilma, Sharper...all aquired via trade or free agency. JETS (not elite, but Top tier): Jenkins, Scott, Faneca, TJones, BEdwards, Pace...none drafted by Jets.

Back
Top Bottom