How do you watch the games???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How do you watch the games????

josekareh

Finfansince75
Reaction score
I wonder how my fellow FinHeaven mates watch the games...
and I also wonder what your face is behind those names, avatars and signatures we normally place..

Well this is me!!! in my cave wearing my Karlos Dansby Jersey,

IMG_0253.JPG

PS.....as my wife once told me "You better watch the game on your own... You take the fun away!!"

Like this

9ZU7l-1.jpg

jk. Actually I'll go to the bar if I can get a friend to go. Otherwise I use methods of dubious legality.

We try to go to atleast 1 live game a year out here on the Westcoast, and our Sundays are reserved for Dolphins football .I dont think we have missed a single game for at least 10 years with Sunday Ticket.

pho06tailgate31.jpg

I watch the games at home in my living room. I haven't missed a live game since NFL Sunday ticket was invented except for the hurricane fiasco where the damn thing was played on Saturday and the NFL wasn't allowed to broadcast it. I even watched a game at home right after a hurricane here in VA when we had no power. We had an AC converter and hooked it up to the van outside and ran extension cords to the TV and satellite. I thought the Van was going to blow up but hey it worked...

this year i will be watching in my new man cave (just got a new house). but when i was in the army i would go to a bar, and fly down to miami once a year to watch a live game. this year i will be going to two away games to save some money (ind, cle).

I used to get the Sunday Ticket. Then I had a child. Now I go the the bar on Sunday. If Miami is by some miracle televised here in KCI DVR it, and go to the bar to watch and hang with friends, then watch it again when I get home. I attend every game that Miami visits KC and usually spring for good seats. Again, I watch those games on DVR a second time as well.

Dubious legality here as well, but this season I may switch to DTV and get the Ticket.

I normally watch it at home on directv, ill go to the bar once in awhile for a game but I prefer to watch it at home. I live in nj but i go to the jets/dolphins game in the meadowlands sometimes.

I watch it at home with my wife. We have the ticket. A couple from our church come and watch some of the games with us. Sometimes I'm on the chatroom while I'm watching the game. Sunday is church in the morning, then lunch(I have to be done eating before kick off) and then the game. After that is nap time.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom