how does Jordan pick affect the rest of draft? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

how does Jordan pick affect the rest of draft?

Any chance that we can get a 2nd or high 3rd for Odrick from a 3-4 team? If we could get that then I'd be a lot more "okay" with trading for Albert. Although I really hope that we sign Winston instead! I just don't want to move the 54th for Albert and not have another 2nd round pick.

With Jordan and Wake, Miami needs a run stuffing de in the rotation, so I would keep Odrick

I would take a chance on him with a late 3rd or a fourth no doubt. A second would be disappointing.

He is IMHO the best corner in the draft with ball skills, I would crap my pants if he was even available at the 54th pick. Sign Winston to a 1 year deal, draft the Honeybadger, and get the SDSU tight end in the 3rd round!!

Love to sign Winston now and get Jamar Taylor of Boise St. with the 54th pick. Then use the two 3rd rounds picks maybe on the TE from Cincinnati and a maybe another CB or Safety.

I would have to think CB and OT are at the high end of the need list...and theres certainly some talent there. Depending on what happens with Bess, you could add slot WR to that as well. BUT, you also can't ignore BPA. Im sitting here thinking about the possibility of Carradine slipping (which he won't I'm shocked he made it this far)...you can't pass him up. Hell, Id trade up for him in the 2nd round

We could use 1 of are 3rds and trade back into 2nd round. Get albert and still have a 2nd and 3rd rd pick.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Would that work you guys following what im trying to say? Just a thought but makes sense.

I would have to think CB and OT are at the high end of the need list...and theres certainly some talent there. Depending on what happens with Bess, you could add slot WR to that as well. BUT, you also can't ignore BPA. Im sitting here thinking about the possibility of Carradine slipping (which he won't I'm shocked he made it this far)...you can't pass him up. Hell, Id trade up for him in the 2nd round

You really think we'd go de again in the second?!?

You really think we'd go de again in the second?!?

Probably not...but I would make an exception for Carradine. Especially because we don't know how they plan to use Jordan. He will be playing standing up a lot. He's not a prototypical DE. Carradine is though. Like I said I highly doubt Ireland would do that though with other pressing needs

Well we can draft a RT or sign a FA

A project rookie RT/LT will just be a drive stopper.......he'll just give up sack after sack, hit after hit, flag after flag......I'd rather just get someone who I know has skills not just hope and pray.

Back
Top Bottom