How does NE continue to get lucky with their schedule? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How does NE continue to get lucky with their schedule?

PatsFanTX said:
Good football teams can win anywhere and in any elements.

Stop whinning about playing the Pats in Foxboro in December.

It's good to know that Pats fans have to come here to post because they don't have a true enough fan base to support their own forum. :roflmao:

As soon as the Pats have a less than spectacular season the bandwagon fans will abandon ship and it will be just like it was before they started winning - not a Patriots fan to be found not even in NE !!! :shakeno:

Meanwhile - even after a 4-12 season and several disappointing ones before that this forum is still very active with diehard fans from all parts of the USA.

I love being a Dolphins fan. :cooldude:

bfishusi said:
Odds are, to get where we ultimately want to, we will eventually have to play in the cold anyway. Might as well get used to it during the season rather than the playoffs.

agreed

Because the NFL, ESPN, CBS and all other media outlets hate the Miami Dolphins:shakeno:

Just look at it, every year they have one of the toughest slate of games, if you looked at what they wrote about us last year, you would have to know that nobody likes the Dolphins. They said that the Phins were a BAD team last year! OMG!

And with ESPN being based in CT, how could they not pull strings for the patsies, they HAVE to root for the home team. :fire:

OK, enough of that, this was not my actual feelings on this matter. I think it is ridiculous how some people on this board feel that there is an Anti-Dolphin bias everywhere. Come on people, quit crying and just root for your freaking team.

AtlantaPhin said:
Wimp??? I've sat through a few games up there in December and January including the 1992 game which we clinched the divison in overtime. Also still happens to be the coldest game to date Miami ever played in and won. You go ahead and sit through that for 3.5 hours and we'll see who the wimp is.

I have. I go to the Jets game every year.

Because the NFL and ESPN are in love with Tom Brady and the Patsies...I call it the Chris "Boomer" Berman-Paul "Tags" Tagliabue NFL Conspiracy Theory.
:roflmao:

FireWrongstedt said:
I have. I go to the Jets game every year.
I grew up in NJ and went to every Dolphin/Jet game from 1982 to 1995 and don't recall any Dolphin vs. Jet game that was 23 degrees fahrenheit and -20 with the wind chill.

AtlantaPhin said:
Because history clearly dictates NE doesn't win in Miami in September or October and Miami doesn't win there in December. NE has won once in Miami in Sept. or October and it happened 2 years ago. Miami has won there twice in December or January. Clearly there is something to the weather thing!!

This is for patfantx as well!!

I completely agree with you! The additional thing is that playoffs are not on the line so much in Sept, but they are in December. I think the NFL should change the schedule up to the spring-summer season every other year. Make the Pats have to come to our house in June for a week 17 game! Better yet, make all teams have domed stadiums and eliminate the weather element altogether! And yes, I'm serious about that stadium thing. I HATE SNOW!

Back
Top Bottom