Votes: 68 48.6%
  • ...somewhat upbeat

Votes: 48 34.3%
  • ...not optimistic

Votes: 14 10.0%
  • (other)

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters
The 2018 Dolphins are a camouflaged bulldozer of a team.

I'm ready to see the shocked looks of despair on the opposing teams coaches faces after we beat them.

I want to watch their coaches' post game press conferences, just to hear how we weren't that good and they just didn't play well. This will be especially satisfying after we beat them a second time!

Agree! I am excited to hear what most the "experts" have to say when Miami is 4-1 after week 5. How many all the sudden claim Gase as the new Billacheat.

Too early to get excited. For me it starts with the preseason games.
Playing well and getting off to a fast start in the regular season is my hope.
Right now there is some intrigue because of the changes.

Pretty fired up, about the same as every year. However I'm really fired up to see what Minkah does. I think he will be the best draft pick in a long time.

Been there done that for the past 48 years
not going to fall into that "excited" trap

Sadly, the above for me too (except only 42 years). The combination of 1) cheering for a team that has been so colossally disappointing for 20 years, coupled with 2) watching a really annoying divisional rival exert historical domination over the same time period has pretty much sucked the football life out of me. Have barely followed this off-season. Will probably start following it more during camp and the pre-season....probably right around the time the season ending injuries and/or embarrassing off-the-field things start.

lucy-football.jpg

Back
Top Bottom