• (other)

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Regardless of all the talk, how excited are you about the upcoming season?

Vote; Comment.

We will shock the world this year...even with all the shortcomings! At least that's my feeling today.

A Cinderella team
, yes indeed. How can any true fan not get fired up; especially as the season nears? You have to love it.

Very fired up and mostly due to RT17 returning and what should be a highly improved O-line. Our guards may be the best we've seen in MANY years. Tannehill with pass protection? Who woulda thought? He gets that and he will do some damage.

In addition, I think we got a gem in Minkah. I've been searching for the transcript but all I found is a quote on twitter from Omar where Gase is praising Minkah. Came out today or yesterday. Talks about how, as an offensive guy, Gase is getting miffed at Minkah.

TE's are tough to gauge but I am very excited to see how Gesicki fits into the NFL. Traditionally, it takes time. Usually don't see much until year 2 if you're going to see anything.

The big unknowns for me are at LB with Baker and McMillan. I think McMillan will be decent but not many around the league gave him much of a shot to be a top LB. Same could be said about Baker.

Also happy we got a new DB coach as those guys looked lost at times last year.

I'm always excited till the team lets me down. Why feel down when the season hasn't even started yet? I like to be in a positive mood about everything as much as I can. Can't wait to see how we do this year. Can't wait to see if we made the right moves or not.

In between somewhat upbeat and very fired up. Like a 7.5/10.

I'm as fired up as I can get without losing site of reality. There is a ton to be optimistic about, but the last 20 years has taught me to temper my expectations so I don't lose my **** in 5 months.

I do think this is a different season though.

I'm hopeful that certain players can play well and prove they're worth building around. I'm hopeful that Gase will show he's a good coach. I'm hopeful the team will be competitive.

But I'm not very hopeful about ending our playoff game loss streak any time soon.

Once the draft is over, I hate the off season, it's way too long IMO. So excited for the games to come around again, however I've kind of resigned myself to year another season as a middle of the pack .500 team. I've seen nothing in the moves in the off season to suggest otherwise, hopefully I'll be surprised.

Im holding myself down to somewhat upbeat. I dont want to get myself too fired up until kickoff of week 1.

Neither I am on the side of extreme opinions. IMO Gase is either another imposter or the guy. If RT stays healthy we go 10 6. If he gets hurt again and Gase fails we are in the 5 10 range. Like our rookies dont like the team purge of our best players etc.

Back
Top Bottom