Votes: 68 48.6%
  • ...somewhat upbeat

Votes: 48 34.3%
  • ...not optimistic

Votes: 14 10.0%
  • (other)

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters
Excited enough that my wife bought me a new hat. I know that the black tone hats aren't for everyone, but I like it because it's easier for me to (colorblind) to match with clothes. I wear a lot of blacks and blues.

thumb.aspx

I am somewhat upbeat, but once it gets closer to the season I will be hype!

I'm usually really fired up in the offseason and every so often in the midst of the season. Unfortunately, reality sets in and I get disgusted and then get rejuvenated again in the offseason... It's a vicious cycle

I am optimistic that if Tannehill makes the jump we thought he would make in 2017 that we will be in the playoff hunt. Of course thats me hoping that the loss of Suh, and Landry won't affect the overall team record which is probably foolish thinking on my part especially the loss of Suh.

I’m somewhat optimistic. If RT plays like he did prior to injury AND the D isn’t Swiss cheese we can be a playoff team. Still think the loss of Suh is going to hurt. Landry will hurt some but we have a lot of guys to throw to. Need to get in the red area more this year and come away w TDs.

We will shock the world this year...even with all the shortcomings! At least that's my feeling today.

A Cinderella team
, yes indeed. How can any true fan not get fired up; especially as the season nears? You have to love it.

Just because we are lifelong fans and will always love the Dolphins in sickness and health and richer or poorer til death do us part.....doesn't mean we have to be rah rah delusional fools.

We have no QB and no defensive interior.

Horrible, devastating mistakes have been made by the management and ownership of this team for over a decade now. If you were a real fan you would be demanding Ross sell the team instead of buying into the hoopla every off season.

The big festering cancerous tumor that is Stephen Ross and his sick and idiotic idea of a FO team remains, even though quality players have been added. This is the new NFL with even more pussified rules next year. If you don't have a top ten QB, you have no chance.

I'm always excited till the team lets me down. Why feel down when the season hasn't even started yet? I like to be in a positive mood about everything as much as I can. Can't wait to see how we do this year. Can't wait to see if we made the right moves or not.

This. Forever positive until they’re mathematically out of the playoffs. I then hate them for a while and then hop back on board come free agency.

Circle of life baby.

Been a fan sense 1976 seen the ups and the downs, so I don’t get to excited during the off season

After the crushing disappointment of our team losing critical players in training camp and preseason in 2017, and then watching 14 games of Jay Cutler air mailing footballs into the turf, my expectations as a fan have been humbled to a degree I didn't think possible.

Cautiously optimistic.

Back
Top Bottom