How Excited is Tim Tebow? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
Apparently he's VERY excited.

He also admits that he and Mark Sanchez are in a "relationship."

[video=youtube;uNcMFohJkbs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNcMFohJkbs[/video]

sounds like he's as excited as seeing a New Testament Bible without its book cover on.

Sry if this has been posted. Its just too funny.

Tebow`s press conference as a Jet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNcMFohJkbs&feature=g-logo&context=G2786481FOAAAAAAAPAA

I am sorry you posted this.

Are you something like 11-12 years old? What did you expect him to say?That OMG this sucks balls? I can't freaking believe that the freaking Broncos trade me? The NFL sucks and you all are a bunch of bitxhes!

Grow up, and like someone else posted, I wish we had someone come here and say that they were excited to be a Dolphin.

Party Pooper. Nana nana nana.

Are you something like 11-12 years old? What did you expect him to say?That OMG this sucks balls? I can't freaking believe that the freaking Broncos trade me? The NFL sucks and you all are a bunch of bitxhes!

Grow up, and like someone else posted, I wish we had someone come here and say that they were excited to be a Dolphin.

does having tebow backing up sanchez really make the jets better or worse?everything else aside,that's the question.

Is it that time of the month for ya man? It was posted because it is amusing that he said the word `excited` 45 times in a press conference. Did you notice the little 'LMAO' at the front? That is for humor. I will be sure to cater to your very sensitive needs next time.

does having tebow backing up sanchez really make the jets better or worse?everything else aside,that's the question.

Tebow positives:
  • He's not nearly as old as the Jests previous backup QB, Mark Brunell.
  • He's not afraid to throw deep.
  • He obviously doesn't have a fragile ego.
  • He's a leader who will do what it takes to win.
Tebow negatives:
  • He can't read defenses any better than Sanchez.
  • His footwork, delivery, and accuracy suck.
  • The Pats, Bills, and Chiefs figured him out last season, and the rest of the NFL will not be far behind.
  • He comes with his own stalker congregation.
I love the idea of Tebow backing up Sanchez because it will guarantee a continuing soap opera in Dirty Jersey. Sanchez is a crappy starting QB who has been coddled from Day 1 and doesn't seem capable of standing up for himself. If Tebow wasn't such a lousy passer, he'd take Manhattan (well, East Rutherford) by storm, so while he's likely to oust Sanchez from the starting job after two or three games, he's not likely to get the Jests that many wins. That will undoubtedly raise the hopes and voices of the Sanchizites. Oh, the drama!

At least Woody Johnson will be happy that his Jests will have all the NYC area spotlights on them rather than on the boring, Super Bowl-winning Gnats.

ESPN actually counted how many times he said 'excited' so they must all be 12 too right? :3w:

Back
Top Bottom