How far do the 2021 Dolphins make it? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How far do the 2021 Dolphins make it?

How far do we make it in 2021

• Super Bowl Champs

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • Super Bowl but lose (AFC Champs)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AFC Championship Game

Votes: 15 10.3%
  • Division round

Votes: 63 43.2%
  • Wildcard Round

Votes: 48 32.9%
  • Miss the playoffs

Votes: 8 5.5%

• Total voters
I have Miami making the playoffs and winning one postseason game.

Obviously, a lot would have to fall right but I do think the Dolphins will be in the playoff chase.
A playoff win would be awesome after such a long, often depressing draught.

It could be a tough ask with the way the playoff format looks to shake out.

7 playoff teams, with only the top seed getting a bye, means it's still a road game against a division winner for a wildcard team.

Best to just win the division. I have to believe that Buffalo game has stuck in Flo's gullet since It happened. He will have a little sumthin sumthin for the Jills.

A playoff win would be awesome after such a long, often depressing draught.

It could be a tough ask with the way the playoff format looks to shake out.

7 playoff teams, with only the top seed getting a bye, means it's still a road game against a division winner for a wildcard team.

Best to just win the division. I have to believe that Buffalo game has stuck in Flo's gullet since It happened. He will have a little sumthin sumthin for the Jills.
Agree. Have to find a way to beat Buffalo. Otherwise, winning the division likely doesn’t happen.

Last edited:
9-7 I not sure our defense will be able to bail us out again this year, hope I’m wrong.

9-7 I not sure our defense will be able to bail us out again this year, hope I’m wrong.
I expect our defense to be at least as good, if not better in some ways.

Aside from that, i would like to think (believe) the offense won't constantly put them in that position.

Aside from that 9-7 does not equal 17.

Aside from that, anything less than double digit wins is a failure of biblical proportions

In my previous list of teams which are presently better than the Dolphins in the AFC, I inadvertently left out the Browns. I guess all those years of the Browns losing constantly affected my ability to see them for the talented team they actually are today. At this time I would have to conclude that they are a more talented team than the Dolphins and perhaps one of the most talented teams in the entire league.

The fact they were an awful team for so long is totally irrelevant when comparing those Brown teams of the past to the Browns today. It will not surprise me in the least if the Browns win the AFC Central division next season and end up playing the Chiefs in the AFC title game. .

As much as I want to say playoffs, I remember the last 20 years. So I'm setting my expectations low, that way if things don't work, I won't be disappointed and if they do, I'll be pleasantly surprised!! Oh, and it really is all based on Tuas performance. We seen last year the rest of the team was ready for the dance...

“Please explain why Tua is on their level when he's yet to put up even a good statistical season and Mayfield went 28/6 TD to INT and Tannehill 33/7.”

Friend, if that’s not a comparison….

I don't mean to be rude but I'm not sure you're fully comprehending the conversation.

Its a question of whether Tua should be in their tier or not. My contention is no, not until he proves it on the field.

If you have a reason he should be put into their tier without proving it, please tell me as it will advance the conversation and actually be on topic.

I am hoping at leased playoff. We should get one of last 2 spot in afc wildcard..if every thing goes right... ind,pit,den,lac,raiders. Will also be fighting for that spot as will...

Thanks bro, I've missed it here. I was going through hell....but as the great Winston Churchill said, "if you're going through hell, keep going!" You're almost out!

I'm living with my son now as a retired Chief in Jacksonville away from psychopath ex wife and obnoxious anarchist daughter....I need time away from those crazies.....I'd rather spend time with finheaven crazies 😆🤣😂
I dont know you bro but I know exactly what your going through... i just got done with my nightmare of a divorce also... its nothing I would wish on anyone. Hope your doing better now brother

Thanks bro. 17 years, all in the Navy, she isn't a citizen, abusive alcoholic, cheater, narcissist who manipulated the problems onto me as if I was the problem. She tried getting Navy involved until talk of court martial became involved, their star witness in and out of jail, while I was a Chief, the command Senior Enlisted Leader.

Faithfull the whole time, loyal and very respected, yet corrupt legal system still attempted to take the lies of a deceitful woman against me, a man dedicated to the Navy's core values of Honor, courage and commitment. Once you reach First Class integrity becomes the next core value.

I found out a few months ago she said she cheated on me with 33 men, some were friends and mentors while I was deployed or in Iraq for 14 months. It is a relief to be away and done.

Worse, she has raised my precious daughter to be a much worse and radical version of her. Very sad. But...we all do life alone, on our own path at the end, regardless of who we are with.

Here's to better times, especially for us Phin fans!

Thanks bro. 17 years, all in the Navy, she isn't a citizen, abusive alcoholic, cheater, narcissist who manipulated the problems onto me as if I was the problem. She tried getting Navy involved until talk of court martial became involved, their star witness in and out of jail, while I was a Chief, the command Senior Enlisted Leader, faithfull the whole time, loyal and very respected, yet corrupt legal system still attempted to take the lies of a deceitful woman against me, a man dedicated to the Navy's core values of Honor, courage and commitment, after you reach First Class integrity becomes the next core value. I found out a few months ago she said she cheated on me with 33 men, some were friends and mentors while I was deployed or in Iraq for 14 months. It is a relief to be away and done. Worse, she has raised my precious daughter to be a much worse and radical version of her. Very sad. But...we all do life alone, on our own path at the end, regardless of who we are with.

Here's to better times, especially for us Phin fans!
Brother, inbox me. Mine was almost similar. Army. She got 2 different whole entire commands involved, investigations, everything bro, and I lost pretty much everything... but actually, there are more guys here that have gone through this before. They've been very supportive. It's almost like a support group! Inbox me anytime if you need to

Back
Top Bottom