How far will you people go for a winner? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How far will you people go for a winner?

Megatron

The POFO bully.
Reaction score
Just getting some testimonials from the Finheaven faithful. Just what would Ricky have to do for it to be "TOO" much to take him back. I think if he drove a busload of nuns off a cliff there would still be people on here saying "let it go, he didn't do it to you". Thoughts?

Megatron said:
Just getting some testimonials from the Finheaven faithful. Just what would Ricky have to do for it to be "TOO" much to take him back. I think if he drove a busload of nuns off a cliff there would still be people on here saying "let it go, he didn't do it to you". Thoughts?
I think ditching my team and betraying it's fan base to smoke weed and only consider coming back when pelted with a lawsuit would be "too much".

Jeez, I don't know, how far did Ray Lewis go?

Wagon Circler said:
I think ditching my team and betraying it's fan base to smoke weed and only consider coming back when pelted with a lawsuit would be "too much".
I tend to agree.

crazy thread, off season is relaly getting to people:shakeno:, but i do agree with wagon circler

He could have murdered Mother Theresa live on TV with a butter knife and I would still take him back IF he could win us games

I dont care what they do in their private life if they are here to win games.

Ricky already did too much for me to like him. But he's coming back weather I like it or not so I will cheer him if he produces for us.

I still dont get the attitude some people have when it comes to RW. The guy left football to get his personel life straight. He didnt leave you he left the dolphins. Yeah you are a fan but thats it. The only people that have a right to question RW are the players and staff thats it. They have welcomed the idea because they know what RW was going through with his social anxiety disorder. I have priorities in life that nothing will get in front of and thats GOD, family and country. If my job ever interferes with any of those then it is good bye. Would it make a difference if he was suspended for the year? Thats the road he was heading down. If he stayed with the fins last year he would have failed his fourth and been gone. Instead he took personel time off and straightened himself out (hopefully). Its not like he murdered anyone right Ray?

WELCOME BACK RW!!!!

FIREMEDIC822 said:
I still dont get the attitude some people have when it comes to RW. The guy left football to get his personel life straight. He didnt leave you he left the dolphins. Yeah you are a fan but thats it. The only people that have a right to question RW are the players and staff thats it. They have welcomed the idea because they know what RW was going through with his social anxiety disorder. I have priorities in life that nothing will get in front of and thats GOD, family and country. If my job ever interferes with any of those then it is good bye. Would it make a difference if he was suspended for the year? Thats the road he was heading down. If he stayed with the fins last year he would have failed his fourth and been gone. Instead he took personel time off and straightened himself out (hopefully). Its not like he murdered anyone right Ray?

WELCOME BACK RW!!!!

Very well stated.

zachseau13 said:
Jeez, I don't know, how far did Ray Lewis go?
Multiply that x 100 and you all now know how much I want the phins to be a winner.

why aren't people mad at david boston?? he abused steroids to the point where it could totally have caused his injury last year and he missed an entire year....wtf is the difference?

Back
Top Bottom