How Fast Can Dolphins Get A New ST Coach? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Fast Can Dolphins Get A New ST Coach?

72TributeBike

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
How fast? Our ST coach would have to be fired today, and a new one hired immediately.

I personally do not think it can get done that fast. And since Parcells has washed his hands of this team, that leaves Ireland / Sparano to pick a new ST coach.

Even if it's done this fast, who is out there and available to take on a pretty thankless job like this one is...where there will be little glory given, and plenty of blame bestowed.

If I were an ST coach out there, I wouldn't want this job, unless it meant the difference in keeping my family fed.

Could they be any worse,if we didn't have one for a few weeks?

I don't think they will replace him...They will blame it on the players. Expect to see some churning at the bottom of the roster to "fix" the ST issue. (Like that will do anything...)

Instead reported bonemago has been fired. Glad to see some action instead of moving blame around - assuming it's true. How hard is it to coach st though? Stay in your lanes blow off your block and tackle. Or forget the stunts that the other team is doing block the guy infront of you. 28 points off special teams in two weeks is beyond absurd.

Back
Top Bottom