How fat is Webb? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How fat is Webb?

Carolina_Dolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know this is a desperation post but isn't Richmond Webb still available? He may weigh 400 pounds but anybody with experience looks better than Wade Smith at this point.

:goof:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Not nearly as fat as Jaime "Cheeseburger" Nails
Nails' weight isnt the problem. his ankle on his weight is.

Bills fans, talking about fat linemen? How about Mike "Bust" Williams.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
Bills fans, talking about fat linemen? How about Mike "Bust" Williams.
and how is he a bust now?...he's doing fine...you should talk...your tackles suck ***

Bills fans, bless their simple hearts. They lose to us, still sit behind us in the standings, yet they still muster up enough spirit to tlak trash. :lol:

Anyway, onto IMPORTANT matters. I finally watched the game today and I was disgusted. First of all, that was a safety on Griese, the officials threw us a bone on that play. Secondly, Wade Smith didn't even touch Dwight Freeney all damn day. I swear you get beat by a guy so many times, eventually you have to hold, or chop block his *** to death. I suppose that is just his rookieness coming through, but someone needs to tell him his rookieness cost us a game.

He seemed to allow Freeney to run around him, almost like he wanted to and then he would block him out of the play, almost let him dig his own grave, so to speak. However, that only works if you actually start blocking the guy before he is all the way around you.

I must say though, the longer away we get from that game, the more excited I am about facing Tennesee. Griese looks good throwing the ball and we know what Ricky gives us. If only there was a way to sneak 15 people on the field without the ref knowing about it...

"Bills fans, bless their simple hearts. They lose to us, still sit behind us in the standings, yet they still muster up enough spirit to tlak trash."

We are an eternally optimistic bunch :lol:

Well, at least you can spell better than me. Tlak? What the hell is that? :lol:

Wait ughhhh, thats the slang out here on the west coast...Yeah thats it...:foundout:

My Spelling :monkeyl:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
"Bills fans, bless their simple hearts. They lose to us, still sit behind us in the standings, yet they still muster up enough spirit to tlak trash."

We are an eternally optimistic bunch :lol:
ya right !! have you been on the bills zone or what ever its called ,everyone has quit on their team they all want bledsoe's head and i'm not talking the one in between his legs (even though i know all the bills fans would love that considering what all the so called ladies look like there in buffalo):monkeyr: bills suck monkey piss.

Back
Top Bottom