"How good are we?" great article | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"How good are we?" great article

lets save the ra ra stuff for after the season, WE GOT SOME SERIOUS BUSINESS to deal with in the meantime. This team is FOCUSED on the task at hand, all because of Guys like Papa Bill, Coach Sparano, Chad, Joey, Ronnie and others. Lets do this thing, close this Deal and head into the post season on a ROLL.
GO MIAMI.

also i prefer to continue in STEALTH MODE, flying under the Radar suits me just fine.

idydolfan, I could see Coles dropping passes for Pennington. He hates the jets , wants out and loves Chad. That franchise is a mess.

Here's a quote from a post below the article. I was just talking to a guy at work about this. NE beats Buffalo and the Jets are eliminated from the playoffs. The Jets won't have anything to play for. And I'm sure plenty of guys up there have TONS of respect for Pennington.

Do you think Coles has so much respect for Pennington that he would try to give Pennington the game instead of letting NE win the division? You know.....maybe fumble at the Jets 20.

EDIT: crap....the Jets can still make the wildcard if the Ravens lose. The Ravens probably won't lose, but you never know.

Back
Top Bottom