How good is Billy Parker??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How good is Billy Parker???

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Is he any good??? Anyone ever watch him play?? Do you guys think he will make the team???

Who is he? Never heard of him.

All I know is he had 10 interceptions last year, tops in the AFL.

AFL guys normaly dont make it but then again somethimes you find great players in that league such as former Dolphins WR Orande Gadsen,Kurt Warner ect..We signed a guy last season from AFL and he dident make it but then again he was hurt his name was Bobby Sippio.But he is as good as he was in the AFL he will make the time...

All I know is tha hes 6-1, 195 and was preedicted to be a first team ALL Conference his senior year at William & Mary. He had 10 INT's last year in the AFL.

Nublar7 said:
Saftey who played for the New York Dragons. We just signed him today.

Other then that, I know basicly nothing about him.

AFL Team?

Might make the practice squad

Although I know nothing about the kid, I'm going to hedge my bet on the fact that this guy will just be a camp body and at best make the practice squad. There's a reason he was playing in the AFL. I know there have been a couple players to make it from that league but I'm going to play the percentages and say he'll be like the 99.7% of the others who don't make it.

Vol&dolfan said:
With our safties skills he should atleast have a chance at making the pratice team.

We will get a bit more than PS out of this guy. Superfast and has great vision. Good at anticipating the QB and reciever. I got him playing some this year.

Back
Top Bottom