How good is Brent Grimes? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How good is Brent Grimes?

It sounds as if he is gonna be healthy. He is already running. Suggs came back in 6 months. I like the fact that he is going to be playing for his next contract. Same with Keller and Lewis. Coming back from injury w/ something to prove and to get paid. Hopefully they play lights out and we can retain 1 or 2 of them on 3 yr. deals.

Trade down for more picks, or trade up for Milliner. We still need help at CB.

Sherman is still unproven. Had a good couple years in a good system. My jury is still out on him until a few more years go by.

The guy is really good and a playmaker...if he is healthy. This is the real question here, "can he stay healthy?"

Went over to the Brown site...and they are pissed !!! Love it. A few are now saying that they are glad because of his injuries. It's funny, the "Grimes" thread had 64 pages...that's right 64 pages.

He saying he's the best pure cover corner the Fins have had since Pat and Sam

Oh. Well, I can get on board with that. The original post made it seem like he was saying best (in the nfl) which is no way true.

And on Sherman. He IS a beast. Rookie season decent --> sophomore season goes hard the whole time. He's proven.

Back
Top Bottom