How good is Brent Grimes? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How good is Brent Grimes?

Bell was one of the fastest defenders I'd ever seen before the injury, and while he only started a short time before his initial injury, he had several years as a primary backup, including one where he started most of the preseason before we signed Schulters, so there was a lot on tape.

:lol2:

I hope he gets back in top form, he's a bonafide athlete when 100 percent

ih he can revert to prior form he is very good but big ifs.

Major injury concerns as he missed all of 2012 with an achilles and had knee surgery in 2011. The last time he was fully healthy (2010), he was a Pro Bowler.

One thing I have seen mentioned about him repeatedly is that he is actually a willing and aggressive tackler with very good ball skills. Certainly not the words I would have used to describe Sean Smith.
:up:

I'm an ATLien through and through. The Falcons are my home team and a favorite of mine (the Dolphins have been my favorite team since I first put on a peewee football jersey)! That being said, Grimes is a very good corner who has surprisingly worked his way into being a solid corner. When healthy, he rarely gets beaten for long TD's and he can go up with the best (pre injury). I think he'll be above average depending on his level of physicality. For those wondering...YES, he has his hops back.

On a side note, we also inherit his wife Miko. She's one tough cookie and runs things so be warned if you post negative stuff about her husband! LOL

I really like the signing. I think he's still very good, and that he will come back strong from this injury. It can only help us!

Back
Top Bottom