How good is Waddle? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How good is Waddle?

He reminds me of Jerry Rice

Rice took 5 yards slants to the house - once he was moving he made everyone else look like a broken down u haul on the side of I-95 on a Sunday afternoon - you could tell when Montana hit him in stride that it was over before anyone on the field could even process what was happening - guys were like Fred flinstone trying to start his car!

He reminds me of Jerry Rice

Rice took 5 yards slants to the house - once he was moving he made everyone else look like a broken down u haul on the side of I-95 on a Sunday afternoon - you could tell when Montana hit him in stride that it was over before anyone on the field could even process what was happening - guys were like Fred flinstone trying to start his car!

Well, at least you didn't make one of those ridiculous player comps like a lot of these lunatics around here............ You know, like comparing a first ballot HOFer, widely considered best of all time, to a guy that has yet to play an NFL snap, with a completely different make up.

Just kidding bro......it's just that a guy like Rice was one of a kind. I think Its a disservice to both players.

Well, at least you didn't make one of those ridiculous player comps like a lot of these lunatics around here............ You know, like comparing a first ballot HOFer, widely considered best of all time, to a guy that has yet to play an NFL snap, with a completely different make up.

Just kidding bro......it's just that a guy like Rice was one of a kind. I think Its a disservice to both players.
Ok but we are talking about the back page of some obscure fan site bro!

why does this site bring up so much negativity and hostility towards our fellow fans?

just enjoy!

why does this site bring up so much negativity and hostility towards our fellow fans?

just enjoy!
Well there are positive and negative fans. Posters who have nothing to say but to rag on someone's opinion.

just enjoy!
But Jerry Rice?

Blasphemous.........lol

I think there will be 8-10 plays a game where Waddle is the number 1 option or is running with the ball. Could step into the number 1 role by the 4th game him with Fuller should be fun to watch while mixing in Parker and Williams

Back
Top Bottom