How good is will Allen? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How good is will Allen?

mandal24

Genesis
Reaction score
good enough to be an above average nickel corner or has he lost a step? If he can play big, our D just got a lot better as 3rd down slot receivers have killed carrol and sapp last year

i think that he will be a good nickel back for us. with age im sure he has lost a step, but our nickel package is in alot better shape with allen in over sapp. from what ive read he has had a decent camp so far. ive read he has gotten a couple picks

I think he will be one of the final cuts this year. Old, injury prone past couple years, cap number is a little high.

I think he will be one of the final cuts this year. Old, injury prone past couple years, cap number is a little high.

This definitely could be the final result . . . there just isn't room for him and Sapp with all the young secondary talent making alot less. One of those guys I believe will be part of the final cuts . . . or earlier if one is clearly outplaying the other (just to give them a chance to catch on with another team). There could also be a trade involving one of those guys.

I think alot will depend on the development of Nolan Carroll as well. He was clearly improving as the year went on. The Fins also brought back Nate Ness because they liked what they saw last year. He jettisoned to Seattle but he is back and offers some position flexibility.

The secondary offers IMO the most interesting battles of this camp.

I believe he's going to get cut. He's been injury plagued, he's an older player, and Carroll is looking like he can play, and I'd like to see the development of Carroll.

Back
Top Bottom