how good will our offense be? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

how good will our offense be?

finsgonewild

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
it is hard to tell how good we will be but I think our offense could be one of the top offenses in the league. We have 3 solid wide receivers, 2 great running backs(if ricky in fact does come), a much improved offensive line, and an above average quarterback. This could be the year where our offense could consistently put 25-30 points a game. I think this year our offense will be ranked 12-14 in the league. We have the potential to have an offense ranked around 8th.

Two great Running Backs? One that has proven less than Billy Joe Toliver and another coming into camp fourty pounds lighter and recovering from a drug addiction. Great RB's.

finsgonewild said:
it is hard to tell how good we will be but I think our offense could be one of the top offenses in the league. We have 3 solid wide receivers, 2 great running backs(if ricky in fact does come), a much improved offensive line, and an above average quarterback. This could be the year where our offense could consistently put 25-30 points a game. I think this year our offense will be ranked 12-14 in the league. We have the potential to have an offense ranked around 8th.

Ok, I wouldn't exactly call Boston, as of right now, a solid receiver. Second, yes the line is much improved but unfortunately they are still miles away from anywhere near the top of the league. Third, there isn't a single "above average" quaterback on our team. If Feeley starts, or Frerotte for that matter, they should be considered average at best. Fourth, you have the offense ranked 12-14 which is middle of the pack in the league but yet you call them "one of the top"? I'm confused.

kingnate85 said:
Ok, I wouldn't exactly call Boston, as of right now, a solid receiver. Second, yes the line is much improved but unfortunately they are still miles away from anywhere near the top of the league. Third, there isn't a single "above average" quaterback on our team. If Feeley starts, or Frerotte for that matter, they should be considered average at best. Fourth, you have the offense ranked 12-14 which is middle of the pack in the league but yet you call them "one of the top"? I'm confused.
Well at least someone around here is living with me on Earth.

finsgonewild said:

one of the top offenses at 12-14?????? that's would make us about average wouldn't it???? We will definitely have the talent on Offense to be up there, but there are still some major question marks, and a lot of things have to go right. All the same things could be said about our defense as well........ The Talent is there, it should definitely be interesting to see what happens!!!

gr8slayer said:
Two great Running Backs? One that has proven less than Billy Joe Toliver and another coming into camp fourty pounds lighter and recovering from a drug addiction. Great RB's.

It's not 40lbs and it's not training camp yet. I know you don't want to see Ricky return. Be afraid.......be veryyyyyyy afraid. :tongue:

i think we will be middle of the pack. there is still to many question marks along the o-line and at quarterback. 13-17 is right around where i think we will be.

I think this offense obviously has potential to be around a ten range but i beleive they will be rather erratic, big part due to feeley or frerrotes inconsistency, so im guess in the 17-19 range, this is still a team carried by defense, if we are 18th in offense and 7th or so in defense we can have a potent team and be looking around the 7-9 to 9-7 range.

They have the potential to put up alot of points but they'll suck unless the Oline improves from worst in the NFL to the middle of the pack. Potential will just go flying out the window...

--Ross

byroan said:
It's not 40lbs and it's not training camp yet. I know you don't want to see Ricky return. Be afraid.......be veryyyyyyy afraid. :tongue:
As a Bills fan I hate seeing the guy come back but as a person I hope he comes back and tears the league apart. (just sucks against us. Maybe break a nail and not play against us or something).

The offense is very talented, but there are question marks all over the place. How many players can we say now are definitely going to start the regular season? The only sure bet is Chambers. Everybody else is fighting for a position. I'm not saying that's a bad thing. In fact, the competition is going to be fierce and good for the team.

gr8slayer said:

Drug addiction?

You don't become addicted to weed. I used to smoke everday but situations now prevent me from doing so, and I have no problem with it at all.

Back
Top Bottom