How healthy is Surtain? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How healthy is Surtain?

CanadianFish

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any news on how his recovery is coming along? will he play in Houston? Should we expect him to start against the Jets? Do you guys feel comfortable with Fletcher and Buckley as potential starters?

I read a recent comment on the Sentinel from Terrence Shaw that it took him over a year to get over the pain of the injury can we hope on a better turn around for Surtain? http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-marvez083103,0,2367608.column?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

I think he will play for a couple of quarters
after that i thnk he will be seated...

I talked to Pat Surtain's mother in law at the Saints game. She said he will be full go come Sunday. She said they've just been resting him all this time.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
I talked to Pat Surtain's mother in law at the Saints game. She said he will be full go come Sunday. She said they've just been resting him all this time.

Were you the same guy who met RW mom? :lol:

I am gonna call "Carmen Electras, sisters roommate, cousins neighbor" to find out the truth.

I will let you know what I find out!

Dude, I'm serious. She said she talks to him all the time and he said he feels great.

Why would I make up something like that? You think I would feel like "the man" just because I talked to Pat's mother in law?

Nope.

It was actually a serious question ;). Someone on here said they talked to RW mom. That's why I asked.

Someone wanted to punch Mark Dixon's mom in the face, once. That was rather priceless.

Back
Top Bottom