How high are you willing to pay Wilkins? | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How high are you willing to pay Wilkins?

Your cap on Wilkins contract?

• Total voters
I agree. Top dollar. There are certain players you dont go cheap on. You keep good young talent like that. Good for team moral also. Its . not like he isnt an ascending player. If they really like him money shouldn't be a factor. Cap is a myth anyway.

I don't think so, otherwise there would not be so many attempts to get around it!
See how that works. - LOL

IMO, He’s a top 6 DT and should have been a Pro Bowler… his woofing isn’t popular with opponents and some media. Still, he and Holland are the heart and soul of the defense. With Samual added, and Chubb back in a system he knows, it’s a probably top 10 defense. Pay the man, make some cutbacks elsewhere. Up to 18 million, 4 years… at least.
Sorry, meant Jalen Ramsey

It appears the holdup on the extension is the dollar amount. Both sides haven't been able to come to an agreement on the money. This according to Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald.

Wilkins stealing guys towels off their bodies and playing the victim! Dude that’s priceless!!! Provocateur extradormaire!

It appears the holdup on the extension is the dollar amount. Both sides haven't been able to come to an agreement on the money. This according to Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald.

So you're telling me money IS a motivation for Wilkins? I am shocked and appalled. I just assumed it played no part because of some really stupid thread I read on finheaven.

Next you're gonna tell me R Davis is replaceable or some noise.

Back
Top Bottom