How high is Tannehill's ceiling? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How high is Tannehill's ceiling?

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
Tannehill clearly keeps improving so let me hear people's opinions on how much better can Ryan Tannehill get? Throw some comparisons out there!

If you weren't seeing the steps forward the last 7 weeks you weren't looking.The last 5 were larger steps.

They started after the last pats loss and went up hill till the last Pats win.

His ability is steadily improving and he rarely makes the same mistake twice. I don't think we should quantify it, his ability to improve is limitless.

I can't imagine what this kid does with a bit more experience, a solid oline and a run game.

With those two things I think he can be as good as anyone in the next few years. He's proven with any sort of run game and protection he can be one heck of a productive qb. When you look at Foles and Russell, both those guys have insanely good run games to work off of.

Tannehill has similar numbers if not better in a lot of categories to them with one of the worst run gems in the NFL. That's pretty impressive.

I don't believe in ceilings or trying to put a ceiling on someone. A few years ago Alex Smith was said to be a bust and have no ceiling at all. Look at him now. Same applies for Tannehill. The sky is the limit with this kid.

He has gotten better on almost everything. He still needs work with his long passes but he can get better at that too with time.

Ozzy rules!!

A-Aron Rodgers ceiling. He sat for how long? Tannehill is just beginning to use his talents effectively. Imagine a year or two more.

Philbin knows what he made with A-Aron, e's going to mold Tanny that way.

I don't believe in ceilings or trying to put a ceiling on someone. A few years ago Alex Smith was said to be a bust and have no ceiling at all. Look at him now. Same applies for Tannehill. The sky is the limit with this kid.

He's also been lucky enough to play with two teams who are top 5 in pass protection, running, and defense.

The way the broncos made easy work of the chiefs is all you need to see how limited smith is. Put alex smith on the jets, and there still the same exact team.

He's also been lucky enough to play with two teams who are top 5 in pass protection, running, and defense.

The way the broncos made easy work of the chiefs is all you need to see how limited smith is. Put alex smith on the jets, and there still the same exact team.

I'm not really comparing Tannehill to Smith. I think Tanne will be better.....but I think ceilings are a made up opinions that mean absolutely nothing.

i've already said my piece on this and well before the tides started a turning...we are very fortunate

Well if I had his kind of money, I would get one of those homes with the really high ceilings. With all of that square footage and having it built the way you like it, why not? Im really tall so I like plenty of space when I move around. Just guessing but, I would say his ceiling is at least 12 ft in his living room.

Back
Top Bottom