How High Will the Losing Streak Get | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How High Will the Losing Streak Get

How High Will the Losing Streak Get?

• L7

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • L8-10

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • L11-19

Votes: 33 48.5%
  • L20+

Votes: 15 22.1%

• Total voters
Letm run it all the time. No throws at all. Give me 60 straight runs.

DO THE WILD KAT ALL Game.....Play ALL OLINEMEN AS RECEIVerS. Have all receivers run block all game.

They better not win this phreaking game.

I think we the odds are we may not win a game till mid season next year. So I say we go at least 0 20 before we win a game. Probably 0 25

Losing is something this franchise has perfected over the last 20 seasons...They can lose with the worst of them. Look at this season...we are dependant on losing.

Believe what you want. Losing is funny. First you hate it, then you get used to it. After long enough, you get so you depend on losing. That's "Institutionalized Losing."

Just made it into the 2nd to last bracket with 19. That's 3 ending last year and hopefully another 16 this year. Then the win streak begins starting with game 1 of the 2020 season.

I’m tanking it one week at a time. Cant LOSE focus this week.

It all comes down to this trap game against Washington, if we can manage to blow this, I really believe we can go 0-16 (or as close to it as we need to), but it's gonna be a serious challenge to ensure a loss on Sunday. The coaching staff is gonna have to pull out all the stops, and hope the refs are against us.

Im more nervous this season hoping we LOSE than i have been about anything since the the wildcat or pennington

Back
Top Bottom