How High Will the Losing Streak Get | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How High Will the Losing Streak Get

How High Will the Losing Streak Get?

• L7

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • L8-10

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • L11-19

Votes: 33 48.5%
  • L20+

Votes: 15 22.1%

• Total voters
Skins and Jets wont pick QB in R1. Well, they shouldnt.

Doesn't matter as much, both would trade the pick for a bounty. It's actually a best case scenario for both franchises.

If only we played the Jets, Redskins and Bengals this year we'd have some control over the situation.

Dunno...

But, if we sweep the jests it will be a successful season as far as I'm concerned. ;)

Washington is a bigger :poop show than we are. At least we are unified on the desire to fail forward!!!

I'm more worried about the Bengals. Did anyone watch them last night? They're worse than us, and they're going to need a QB next year.

Skins and Jets wont pick QB in R1. Well, they shouldnt.
Doesn’t matter. If they are above us they can trade out and let someone else take Tua.

Do you really think Gase and company will want us to land Tua?

Shiiiite, Gase’s eyes....bat shite crazy

Skins and Bungles are our biggest threats. We are coming off a bye at home against the Skins.....perfect storm to screw up the tank.......umm rebuild.

Before Miami’s next win?

It’s currently at 7 straight losses. Obviously if you select L7 that means you think Miami beats Washington.
Unfortunately, I think we will beat the skins. If we lose to the skins I think there is a good chance we dont win a game.

Hopefully, the team gets a win against Washington. I think they could also beat Cincy. That looks like a really bad team. The Jets will have Darnold back so they likely sweep Miami.

Let's just enjoy this season for once. Although the coaches are going to have to really dial in the suck against the skins and jets. We got this.

Back
Top Bottom