How I feel about this whole situation | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How I feel about this whole situation

There is really only one man's opinion on Flo that matters, and we don't know who that is yet. Grier should have been fired months ago. We need to get Grier out of here, and find his replacement. The new GM should come in and access EVERYTHING including Flores.

Did you hear Mike Evans after the game. Said that Miami has a simple defense to beat!
I didnt but not at all surprised to hear that...They could have hung 100 on Miami. I said it looked like TB was holding back most of the game and I stand by that. When Brady faced a 3rd and ? he easily hit a wide open receiver 5 yds past the sticks.

There is really only one man's opinion on Flo that matters, and we don't know who that is yet. Grier should have been fired months ago. We need to get Grier out of here, and find his replacement. The new GM should come in and access EVERYTHING including Flores.

Agreed! New GM and let the GM access everything. Plus fire everyone in the scouting department.

I dont see SB in miami future within 20 yr.. the only SB dolphins will see hosting them..keep going London..Ross u really good at watching other teams play at ur stadium...
I differ on this. Miami is a great place to host a Superbowl and unfortunately as you pointed out, Miami will not smell a SB for sometime.

If he loses the lockerroom he needs to go.
But for now, I don't think he's has to go.
I feel Grier needs to go regardless of Flores does this year.

Why I feel Grier needs to go:
We traded up for a WR when there were tons of pressing needs. I like Waddle, and still do but they gave up a lot for a WR who is a complete nonfactor his rookie year. I know WRs some times need a year to develop/adjust and his QB situation was less than ideal with Brisket. But, nothing so far screams impact player/talent at the moment. Gave up a future top 10 pick, and chances are he still could of been there at 12.

Add in the 2020 draft not looking too hot, and poor FA signings to this day, we need new direction at GM.
Also, this draft had super deep WR talent that stretched deep into the second round. I hope Waddle turns out to be awesome but that trade with Philly was pure crap.

Did you hear Mike Evans after the game. Said that Miami has a simple defense to beat!
ya its all man concepts. plus it was not simple last year but now teams have tons of tape on it. Last year was smoke and mirrors with defense all scheme. Can't blitz that much for a season and into the next season. teams always catch on. So ya. it is very simple now for teams to figure out how to beat.

While I appreciate the sentiment in the tweet and I am also willing to give Flo a little more time. If you are not questioning the HC position right now, you clearly don't care enough about this team and have not watched what we've served up since the NE game.

Those who are looking elsewhere are not part of the problem at all, but at the same time Flo has enough in the bank to deserve a little patience here.

Last edited:

you got a point because he was loved on here by many

But I must say I never seen a coach as popular with the dolphin fan base as Flores was in his first two seasons after doing so little.

5 games in 2019 he won. big deal. no pressure to win and he is the one that wanted to tear roster down.
Last year 10 wins. no playoffs. got crushed in last game of season.

Still he got love that other coaches who had more wins and playoffs in their first two years with miami had. What did he really do? I am stunned that he got so much support here without much success and I am stunned that the support from the fan base on this board has turned so quickly.

I was not impressed with him at in 2019. Did not care about meaninngless win in new england at end of the year. If we needed that game we would have been blown out. team is different with pressure on.

2020. I Thought he did a good job changing the game plan each week for defense and I liked how he was willing to switch things up based on the other team. Much better than wide nine concept against ever team in league.

But didn't anyone notice concerns in first two years when they thought things were great before this losing streak this year? there were warning signs all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom