How I feel about this whole situation | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How I feel about this whole situation

Beach Bum

Water Boy
Reaction score
They've been trying to take a short cut to the rebuild right from the start when they traded away a 2nd round pick for Rosen and of course bringing in Fitz to try to win 3 or 4 games......people were saying flores needed to win those few games in the first year to start a "winning culture"..........does anybody still care about those games we won in 2019 which costed us the top pick of the draft?

Uhm, the short answer is, N. O., no. ;-)

fansinceGWilson

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I wish I was a fly on the wall in the draft room when they made some of these decisions! Is it too much to ask for a “home run” pick every once in a while? Lol.

According to some hear, you'll hear nothing. Grier is by himself making decisions.

Phantom

Phantom
Reaction score
So instead of firing the handful of morons who pick the players and coaches, we need to get rid of the 100's of thousands of fans, who have no direct impact on the team, but are the problem.

Ray R

Club Member
Reaction score
So instead of firing the handful of morons who pick the players and coaches, we need to get rid of the 100's of thousands of fans, who have no direct impact on the team, but are the problem.
Two problems usually require two different answers - LOL

Top Bottom