How important is character at QB | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How important is character at QB

I don't care if the guy goes home and dresses up in a easter bunny outfit and then bangs squirrels while farting the theme to Beverly Hills Cop. Just come here and win.

I don't care if the guy goes home and dresses up in a easter bunny outfit and then bangs squirrels while farting the theme to Beverly Hills Cop. Just come here and win.
You lost me at banging squirrels. Good way to contract rabies.

My interest in a QB's character has more to do with his "football character".

Is he a leader?

You do not have to be a rah rah guy but you have to be a leader at that position. It is non negotiable.

Obviously I do not want to cheer for people of bad character and would not want them on my team, but that is a separate discussion I think.

Better to have a father that pushes you to be the best, than a father that's raised you to be a racist.

Though I agree, and do find what Burrow did inexcusable and disgusting, he was a kid acting stupid, as teens we have all done very stupid things...I know I have.

The big question of the day is, is Joe Burrow the same person he was when he was a Teenager? If you look at how he behaved with his teammates, and what they thought of him after seeing that article (As Marino said, this came out a very long time ago), you might have to start believing a very dumb kid said some very stupid things, and is probably wishing he never had.

Where's a Bills fan when we need them? You KNOW they've banged some squirrels in every hole they have... How do we contact this Bills fan to ask?

Just before Billybob slipped on a rock, and Mr Winkie was found all over his lawn.

Flores likes them tough and smart. That means smart football IQ that can go thru progressions quickly and knows where to go with the ball presnap. That means QB knows to throw to #3 WR if defense scheme for that play tells him prior to the snap.

Someone like burrow or TUA. Not you know who. Burrow and TUA are leaders, take a beating and keep on making plays, get rid of the ball fast to the right WR.
We will never draft Herbert. He’s not a fit

Back
Top Bottom