How In The Hell!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How In The Hell!!

PASQUALE

Seasoned Veteran
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
What?! Why?! How?! I was watching the Ravens game on ESPN and they are reporting Wannsh!t got retained plus he got an extension. Christ almighty!!

This man does not deserve to be our coach for the misery we Dolphin fans have endured these last 4 years!! People said if we get a great running back we get to the Super Bowl. They failed. People said if we get Leadership we make it. They failed. Wanny is not a great nor a good coach like Bill Parcells who knows how to motivate players and the team in general. Look at that SOB he has taken 4 teams to the playoffs!! That's a fu**ing coach!!

It is going to be a long off-season!! (Let's Go Kings) got Hockey at least.

Just plain stupid and wrong for our team!!

I don't know if I can trust Huizenga again what a freakin' coward!!

I will be here next year though, and throughout the off-season because there is no team that I will ever root for than the Miami Dolphins win or lose!!

Here's to next year!! Go Dolphins 2004!!

See you all in Frisco!! If you get a chance to go to the game next year.:fire:

Mod Edit: Thread title edited :tsk:

Hey it's a long way away but depending on the date I am planing on going to the game in SF next year. Are theire alot of Fin Fans out there

Now Wayne has gone conservative since he traded away our 1997 Marlins World Series team. Now his balls have sunk back up since he f'ed up before. Too bad he f'ed up again.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
Hey it's a long way away but depending on the date I am planing on going to the game in SF next year. Are theire alot of Fin Fans out there

We have a decent fanbase out here. The gym I used to go to had about ten of us who were die hards that I knew of and it is smack dab in Raider country.

I am planning on going to the Niner game as well since my phins hardly ever come out this way, it will be a nice treat for myself and my girlfriend (who doesn't know she is oging but she will next year :lol: )

PhinPhreka if you come expect to see decent amounts of Aqua scattered throghout a sea of red and empty seats. Bring a jacket too. Candlestick is a windy bitch.

Ill be there, if its early enough in the season, since I might be taking off for a few months. Cant wait!

I knew Wayne wouldn't have the balls to fire Dave. I've been saying it all along. What a piece of you know what.

It's a money decision. If Dave can get him 10 wins then who cares if he has no chance at a SB. As long as fans show up then Wayne is happy. One thing you will see next year though is FA used to come here b/c they thought we were comitted to winning, those days are over. This move shows winning has nothing to do with it. He may as well get rid of all our players like he did the Marlins and don't even act like he is trying to win. As long as fans continue to show up and buy tickets to this sham then he will continue to make decision based on his pocketbook.
MAN I am pissed.

I agree NC. Don't go to the games, because I don't live in the area, but I can't count the amount of money I have spent on fin paraphernalia, hats, clothes, coats, jewelery, etc. Maybe if we didn't line his pockets so well, (also renting movies from Blockbuster) he would think again. I'm pissed too.

I feel like the boy who opened a big box on Christmas Day only to find it filled with new clothes and underwear. I've been anticipating Wanny's firing since the end of last season, now there's yet another season to go through of his BS. Wayne has kicked the fan in the teeth.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

I'll be there. I've been to 2 Fins/ Niners games out at the Stick. Tons of Fin Fans at both. They were both absolutely brutal losses. 27-3 in 1992 and 21-0 in 2001. I hope they come out early in the season when there is better weather.

Back
Top Bottom