How is being a loser for who the funk ever working out? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How is being a loser for who the funk ever working out?

Ya I don’t get that.

Doesn’t make a difference if we add our QB this year or next if you can’t block, run the ball, rush the passer or defend the pass with someone other than X.

If I can get Burrow it’s a no brainer but to take Fromm or Herbert because I have to? That would make me nauseous.

I’d rather resign Tannehill than force a QB.
I dont want tannehill17
Give me real guy that winning thier game henry.

Ya I don’t get that.

Doesn’t make a difference if we add our QB this year or next if you can’t block, run the ball, rush the passer or defend the pass with someone other than X.

If I can get Burrow it’s a no brainer but to take Fromm or Herbert because I have to? That would make me nauseous.

I’d rather resign Tannehill than force a QB.
If Miami had some talent, I'd take Tannehill too. I mean, we all know Miami is gutted this season, but it's not like we lost a whole bunch of all pros in the offseason.

Tannehill is about to be 4-1 as a starter for TN. Right now, he's 14/18 for 259 YDs, 2 TDs and 0 INT. He's also rushed 4 times for 43 yards and 2 TDs. If this were Jackson, they'd be talking MVP.

I have 1 infraction and can't get another one. So I'll really not going to say what i really want to say to the poster and his post.
I assume what you want to say to poster is what I wanted to do the Farrah Fawcett 1970's poster.

I assume what you want to say to poster is what I wanted to do the Farrah Fawcett 1970's poster.

Join the club and say it. Clearly you've been holding on to it for 2019-1970s = GOOD GOD MAN...you have to let that out..must be the size of the Hindenburg by now and on the precipice of another EXPLOSIVE disaster!

The draft is one of my favorite days.

I'm so going to enjoy this one coming up.
I first started paying attention to the draft about 25 years ago, I think. My first big draft party was the year the cheatriots drafted Patrick Chung, the first Korean drafted (first round?)

My draft interest has evolved over the years to the point where I reserved my hotel room in Vegas seven months ago.

Or what I did to the Farrah Fawcett 1970's poster.

Over and over again.
Come on guys. Stay on topic.

51a0Hq3bQFL.jpg

farrah-fawcet.jpg

Farrah-Fawcett1477840548-700x300.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK. Enough of that now.....:nah:

Back
Top Bottom