How Is Ricky Gonna Like Havin Mueller Here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Is Ricky Gonna Like Havin Mueller Here

uhhh...who cares...hope he trades ricky for two first round picks to some sucker team out there.

ChambersNBoston said:
uhhh...who cares...hope he trades ricky for two first round picks to some sucker team out there.

tough sell :) im not sure if any GMs have undergone lobodamies (sp) lately

I just dont want to see Ricky in a dress like he was standing next to Mike Ditka.
:lol:

I don't think that randy will spend to much time on the sideline as thats not his job

Ricky aint gonna be here that long, hims agoin 2 da raiders, and good ridance cuz AL Davis is the only person seanile enough 2 give up any value 4 him.

gonick1 said:
Ricky aint gonna be here that long, hims agoin 2 da raiders, and good ridance cuz AL Davis is the only person seanile enough 2 give up any value 4 him.
--

They already have Lamont Jordan

first of all Ricky didn't come back yet, yes all speculation says that he will but he didn't come back yet. I think Ricky will be traded to the Raiders, Norv Turner wants Ricky for some reason and having Lamant Jordon is not going to change that

Losman7 said:
--

They already have Lamont Jordan

True, but they dont know if he can carry the whole load for them. I also dont believe that they have other RB's that can stay healthy.

Calgaryfin said:
I thought the Saints were happy to see Ricky go. How are both sides gonna take to this move? :confused:

Mueller couldnt care less probobly he traded them for the better part of the saints organization...now he will work with ricky for the better part of the dolphins organization

These guys don't really have to come into much contact with each other so it really won't be that bad.....as far as how Ricky feels or if he would like it......probably not but then again he is so screwed up he might give him a kiss when he sees him.

if we got 1 1st for him that would be a miracle

Back
Top Bottom