How it must feel for Jets fans right now while looking at the AFC East | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How it must feel for Jets fans right now while looking at the AFC East

ZW benefitted from Byu's 2020 schedule. No more No less

I am however glad he ended up in the big apple. Another Byu QB playing for SF would have been too much.
End of the day. I really believe that there will be a lot of QB movement in UFA and Trades I could be wrong but there is just a lot of smoke around some of these QBs.

I think the finger has been an issue, but also surrounding talent has not been as good. He still has 99.4 QB rating and 18 TDs to 5 ints in 12 games. I would not call that terrible.
Wilson has stellar weapons around him - his finger was messed up but his head was not right from the start of the season

Ya, hard to say as I have not really watched him this year and have heard similar rumblings. I think they have been spoiled a bit by him and even a slightly down year, fans are going to gripe.

I've seen him play 2x this year. Looks average. Doesn't look like he's playing at his 'normal' speed

But surely the answer the original question has to be;
Pretty much like any other year

Next year, with 4 picks in the 1st 40 picks of the draft, man, they will load up on defence, they will be a force.

Back
Top Bottom