How Long Will Grier/flores Last? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Long Will Grier/flores Last?

How Long Will They Last?

• Total voters
Year 3 we should see results. If not there will be firings shortly after.

Depends greatly on the rookie QB they commit to (be it now or 2020), and how that player turns out.

By year 3 we should have our QB with a year or two of experience under his belt, and a solid young supporting cast on both sides of the ball.

Hopefully a very long time.

What Flores did in the SB was very impressive to me, even if Goff sucked.

It's only 1 game, but after that game I felt much better about his hire even though I was rooting for the Rams.

Ross may have finally stumbled onto something great, time will tell. And I've always liked Grier.

Brother,
Give them a chance. Can’t we be positive about this change? There are so many other topics to discuss.

Most have no patience, we deserve what we get as a fan base most of the time.

Now how long will it be before Gase has some success in NY and it will be ‘mia fo and owners fault’ meanwhile hardly any here wanted Gase to remain.

Now how long will it be before Gase has some success in NY and it will be ‘mia fo and owners fault’ meanwhile hardly any here wanted Gase to remain.

Gase will never have success in ny.

I couldn't answer that. I would venture to say no but I would imagine that means they have to pay him if they fire him.
Gase had a 5-year guaranteed contract. And you are right: they still had to buy him out. That's really what the guarantee is about. You get paid for 5 years regardless of how long you actually coach here.

He will have mediocre success in NY. 6-10 to 10-6. He'll get to 10-6 next year and everybody in Jets land will be excited just like they were with Bowles first year or we were with Gase in his first year. But then it will be back to reality.

The negativity I see on this board makes me wonder why people even follow the team anymore. If you can't have hope for a new beginning, you should just move on and stop watching.

There's a variable on how long they will last.

The key factor is how long it takes 3 different media reporters in the first post Dolphin victory compare Flores to Bellichick and the 3rd guy gets knocked out on live TV.

That is the end.

there should be an OTHER option.......one could be here longer while the other one gets fired

Back
Top Bottom