How Long Will Grier/flores Last? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Long Will Grier/flores Last?

How Long Will They Last?

• Total voters
With Tanny being traded, I would like to change my vote... I love these guys already.
I'm not a Tanny hater, but I also clearly saw his limitations.

That fact that they were able to get more than pocket lint for him is impressive. There is, indeed, a sucker born every minute.

To the point though, I like virtually everything they have said/done to this point.

Some take issue with the Parker, or Quinn moves, but I think that's more out of emotion, than the NFL and Dolphin reality.

Give them at least 3 full seasons before you start grading them or wonder how they're going to do. This isn't a quick fix. It's going to take several years before we'll be contenders. We're going to take our lumps the next 2 seasons. No doubt.

Give them at least 3 full seasons before you start grading them or wonder how they're going to do. This isn't a quick fix. It's going to take several years before we'll be contenders. We're going to take our lumps the next 2 seasons. No doubt.
If we continue the way things are going this year the building blocks will be in place. The sad thing is just about the time this is kicking the NFL will more than likely be on strike.

If we continue the way things are going this year the building blocks will be in place. The sad thing is just about the time this is kicking the NFL will more than likely be on strike.
I would like to think both sides learned from the last strike, but my observations of human nature tells me different.

How long will any of us last? Here today gone tomorrow there are no guarantees in life. Enjoy the time you have on earth before it's too late. Grier and Flores might be employed by the Dolphins loner then you have time remaining on this big beautiful flat earth. Namaste.

How much confidence in this GM/HC combo? How long do you think they will be here together?

Well with Ross's history Grier will be toast in about 2 years and the new gm has to keep the current coach. Sounds familiar?

I will say this, i hope they last a long time, because this will mean they have performed.

However the clock is already running, I for one have no more patience for being the bungles and browns of the afc east.

I'm going optimistic and saying 10+ years. Flores will then move into the front office with a couple of super bowl rings (from Miami) on his hand.

Before today I would of guessed atleast 4 years. After today my guess is 2 to 3 years.

Depends on what they do this off season. If they reach for a QB or trade up for one in the 1st round of the draft then I'm goina say they won't be here long.

But if they show some patients and pick best player available at 13 or trade down then there will be hope.

So this draft really will make or break them. Between this year's draft and next years draft they have to find the RIGHT QB and don't pick just to pick one.

How long will they last? Unreal, I expected for them to at least get to their 1st preseason game before the "let's fire them threads were made."

Way to go OP you take the cake!

Hey I never made this negative. I never said fire them. I'm just asking fans opinions. There is not a long average term for coaches and GMs in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom