How many fights did you get into last season? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many fights did you get into last season?

wazzy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I must of argued with over 5 people everyday when they find out I'm a dolphins fan and start bad mouthing the team. I mean last year was so bad I couldn't even use anything from last year to back up the stuff i had to bring up like things from before the season. I also got tired of saying all the excuses on how they had no luck. I even fouhgt some guy I didn't know and he was a Niners fan.

Im just asking how many arguments and fights people had to go though last season:mad: :fire:

all i say to those that try to present an argument is look at our team history we have an undefeated season and hall ofv fame qb who broke almost every record in his prime oh yea and nfls most winningest couch so now tell me about your team

Two years ago I was in Cape Cod working, talk about just pure hell being in Patsey country.

but really, why fight?

we were terrible. i spend half the year in ne/ny, and it's tough, but we were 4-12 last year, not much to defend there.

not much to fight about.

I'm in Washington country. Theyre crazy and everyone i know dislikes the dolphins and after this year ill never hear the end of it. All I do is remind them of what happened last time the skins played us the reg. season

wazzy said:
I must of argued with over 5 people everyday when they find out I'm a dolphins fan and start bad mouthing the team. I mean last year was so bad I couldn't even use anything from last year to back up the stuff i had to bring up like things from before the season. I also got tired of saying all the excuses on how they had no luck. I even fouhgt some guy I didn't know and he was a Niners fan.

Im just asking how many arguments and fights people had to go though last season:mad: :fire:

Fight!!!!!, fight!!!!....playoffs...playoffs.... (my jim mora imitation). We sucked so bad last year that i was a submissive b!tch all last year. all i could do was sit there and take the punishment. This year thing better change. :fire:

painnotpleasure said:
Being a Miami Dolphins fan in New Jersey. Not a day goes by that doesn't end in bloodshed.
exactly, except - NJ + NYC

One. It was after the Bills game. I am sure anyone at the game notices, the south endzone first few rows were all Bills fans. Just my luck, I had to be the first row above all of these pricks. They were singing their stupid freaking song after the bils scored a touchdown to move withing seven. Being at Dolphins stadium I felt obligated to protect this house. I had just enough beers in my system and rage running through my veins, I spoke up loud enough for them all to hear me, and said to my other hardcore Dolphins fans, Josh, Darrien, Devin and Tony, "You know what Bills stands for? Boy I love losing Superbowls." A few of them from the row in front of us turned around, "Why dont you shut your ******* mouth. They were wearing those away game shirts with the Buffalo flying over the Miami skyline. I was just drunk enough to respond back "Why dont you bring your Kabbassa eating Polish ***** back to Buffalo". That pissed off alot of them; a few more words were exchanged before they turned back around and we all continued watching the game. After the game I was sobered up and we were walking back to my car. When we got there we realized the Bills fans that parked next to us were the same Bills fans sitting the row in front of us. To make a long story short one threw a beer at Josh, he took a swing and it was on. I was ready to jump in when the other blind sided me right in the jaw. It ended after about thirty seconds when Tony got involved. All of us including the Bills fans took off running when we realized that we were drawing a crowd that no doubt was going to bring police, handcuffs and possibly some stick-time, Rodney King style. After about a half an hour of wandering around we went back to my car and there was a huge dent in the fender, looking like it was kicked. The Bills fans were already gone so we got in the car and drove home, half pissed, half amused. Only this verry day, my car is finaly in the shop getting a new fender put on.

PS. If the stars do not deter the TOS profanity rule, please let it go with a warning, it wont happen again.

painnotpleasure said:
Being a Miami Dolphins fan in New Jersey. Not a day goes by that doesn't end in bloodshed.

Thanks you. Not a day goes by where I dont hear "Dolphins suck". I have atleast 100 people sign my yearbook, and 98% has the word Dolphin in it.

uggghhh

Living in NY, I see Miami 3 times a year - when they play all their division away games. I'm not stupid & don't get in peoples faces when we score but think the worst place I've been as far as fights is at the Bills games. One year there must have been atleast 3 dozen. Although, some could have been between drunken Jills Fans vs Jills Fans. I must have seen atleast 20 Fins Fans hit w/snow balls. Last year was my first time in Miami for a game & it was incredible how different it was. Only saw one fight, and oh my god "what scenery" in the female fin fans.​

I went to Miami, last year when the Dolphins Vsed the Ravens. It was my first time in miami, and to a football game. It was awesome present my dad gave me. Well this is the year, we had Ricky, and were good. I had an awesome time. Had a "Wanny Sucks" chant through out the stadium. And I saw a fight, and surprisingly it was between 2 guys wearing Ricky Williams jerseys, I was surprised as hell. But they were both drunk, but it was the first adult fight I have ever seen. But we ended up winning the game 9-6.

painnotpleasure said:

Wow, that's pretty bad, it's the same here in DC, I wore my AJ feeley jersey the other day and you'd think I had slapped the entire city..the comments about the phins were butal..

Back
Top Bottom