How Many Fins Games Do You Attend a Year? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Many Fins Games Do You Attend a Year?

How Many Fin Games Do You Attend a Year?

Votes: 35 33.0%
  • 1-2

Votes: 51 48.1%
  • 3-4

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • 5-6

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • 7-8

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
I live in Rochester Ny so i watch them live when they play Buffallo and every other game I get with the NFL ticket. Thank God for the ticket.

Finfan86 said:
Just wondering to see where i fit in.

Season ticket holders get 10 tickets.

So for me it's 10 for over 25 years.

i live in illinois so i got to the games vs the rams and bears. this year it doenst look like ill be at any.

season tickets this year, my first year with them, so 8 definitely, maybe 10 if i go to preseason, and 1 away when i go see them play the jets at the meadowlands. My parents have a place in NY so I fly home for that weekend and go to the game...

I attend all of the games. My parents have been season ticket holders since the Fins were in the Orange Bowl. I think they got them the year after their expansion season.

Im from New Jersey.I go to 1 game a year in miami.Plus i go to the JETS game to.If i lived in Florida i will go to them all

I voted none. I have Sunday Ticket but, this year I am going to 2 games the one in Raidertown and the one at Chargers. Can't wait till the 13th to know when we're going play them and get my flight arrangement down for the game up North. I'll be driving to San Diego with my best freind Jeff to watch that game.

Normally I can afford to go to one, maybe two games a year. By the start of the 05 season I will not be attending any games due to the fact that I will be moving from Florida to SC. Whenever the Dolphins play the Panthers I shall be in attendence. I'm going to miss going to Dolphins home games. Maybe I'll drive down to Miami to see a Phins game once every few years.

Finfan86 said:
i usually go to about 2. Last year i got lucky i went to the Rams and the Browns. 2 WINS. i have an 9-1 record. The only loss i went to was the Colts loss when Brian Griese was the starter

I was there for that loss as well, can't remember where I was sitting. Was a heartbreaker nonetheless. I almost knocked a Colts fan out for yelling in my face as I was leaving. Damn punks. :fire:

DolphinsfanBarb said:
Counting the pre season..10:) season ticket holder..sometimes even attend away games when I can..they are the most fun!

Same here.

Living in Los Angeles,CA. doesn't give me alot of chances to see Miami play much:cry:,but I'm hoping we play San Diego(haven't seen our schedule) this year in SD.That's not so bad, it's only a 2hr drive for me and my Brother-in-law.

Im 3-0.

Only game last year was the NE game(man was tht exciting). My parents(Bucs fans) tried to drag me out thinking the game was over, but luckily i stayed.

I also saw them beat the Colts and Steelers when I was younger.

Next year im goin to the one in Ray Jay, and one in MIA.

Back
Top Bottom