How Many Fins Games Do You Attend a Year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Many Fins Games Do You Attend a Year?

How Many Fin Games Do You Attend a Year?

Votes: 35 33.0%
  • 1-2

Votes: 51 48.1%
  • 3-4

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • 5-6

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • 7-8

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
Um i had 5 options and 7-8 as the 5th and for some reason its not up there. Can you edit a poll?

I might make it to the Pittsburgh preseason game but I will be watching the rest of them on the dish.

1-2 per year......I live in NJ, so I usually go to the Jets game and another...I've seen them in Buffalo a couple time, Washington and Miami. Also went when they played the Giants.

i usually go to about 2. Last year i got lucky i went to the Rams and the Browns. 2 WINS. i have an 9-1 record. The only loss i went to was the Colts loss when Brian Griese was the starter

Im in connecticut so I usually make the Jets Dolphins in the meadowlands. Ive also been to gillette stadium which is really nice.

How many fin fans are at like a game in NY or NE? i kno like at the fins games down here theres like 1/3 NY or NE if not more

lsdean said:
I might make it to the Pittsburgh preseason game but I will be watching the rest of them on the dish.

I'll be at that game, driving out with a buddy.

Finfan86 said:
i usually go to about 2. Last year i got lucky i went to the Rams and the Browns. 2 WINS. i have an 9-1 record. The only loss i went to was the Colts loss when Brian Griese was the starter

SO you need to get your @$$ out there more then!

I go to usually two games a year. 1 Game at the Meadowlands, 1 in Miami.
Two years ago got to go to 3 because we played the Giants at the Meadowlands also.

Alot of Fin fans attend the Fins-Jets game in new jersey. The year that Abdul Jabbar hit 1000 yards in the last game of the year against the jets the stadium was like 1/2 full and at least 50% of the fans their were Fin Fans. YEAH BABY

I was at that giants game it was awesome when Ricky finally scored and spiked the ball with authority he was pumped on that one.

Living in Jersey, I try to get to every Jets, Phins game in the Meadowlands. When Miami plays the G-Men at home, I go as well. Last year I had the extreme honor to visit MECCA (Dolphins Stadium) for the first time in my life. It was the loss to the Jets (I still don't know where the heck Fiedler was throwing that ball), but it was still one of the greatest Sundays in my life.

Back
Top Bottom