How many games will Miami win ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many games will Miami win ?

How many games will Miami win ? (Dolphans only ;) )

• 13 or more

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • 11 or 12

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 10 or less

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
I figure with all the additions like Norv Turner, Ricky Williams, Leon Searcy, Rob Burnett, etc., a 2 wins improvement from 11-5 is not all that rediculous.

I would not be disappointed by a 12-4 record and a 1st week bye.

Originally posted by booyeah_
all we needed to do to have a shot last year was beat NE in NE :cry:

Actually, if the Vikings wouldn't have screwed up on Monday Night Football by letting Baltimore's Defense score all the points. We would have played another team in the playoffs, probably would have won, and the Whole outcome of the SuperBowl would have changed.

Originally posted by chambers84
Actually, if the Vikings wouldn't have screwed up on Monday Night Football by letting Baltimore's Defense score all the points. We would have played another team in the playoffs, probably would have won, and the Whole outcome of the SuperBowl would have changed.

Yeah the Ram's would've crushed you again.

Originally posted by dolphan39
all we needed to do to have a shot last year was beat NE in NE :cry:

We would have won if it weren't for that fumble by Weaver(I think) and Lamar Smith's crappy play.

IT'S A MUST TO GET TO THE BIG SHOW!!

It's almost a PREREQUISITE anymore to go far in the PLAYOFFS!! My question is if the PHINS won home field advantange would the game(s) be a sell out??? It's utterly pathetic not to sell out ANY PHINS GAMES!!!:yell:

We would have won if it weren't for that fumble by Weaver(I think) and Lamar Smith's crappy play.

weaver caught our only td of that game, smith supposedly fumbled on the 1 yard line and the pats supposedly got it back. You know those famous "honest" NE refs...... F***ing a**holes.... I remember after that horrble call (i myself thought he was in the endzone.) I grabbed one of my daughters dolls, slammed it to the ground and stomped on the ground yelling (F***ING REFS, YOUR ALL F***ING CHEATERS) Imagine how i was when they won off "the fumble call" in the playoffs.....
:mad:

I don't think 13 games is that much of a stretch... IF we stay healthy (can you hear me Jay?)
But I voted 11-12, because I was trying to be realistic about injuries etc...

Let's be honest here people. The Phinz must lock up home field advantage throughout the playoffs in order to get to the Super Bowl.....

12-4 may be the only way to accomplish that goal.

The Steelers have such a cake schedule, and seem to walk through their division. They have a great chance at finishing 12-4 this season, and knowing that, there is very little reason to think anything less for the Phinz would be sufficient.....

We must have home field this year. Anything less ain't going to cut the mustard as far as I'm concerned......

PHINZ RULE!!!!

COWHER POWER!!!

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
Let's be honest here people. The Phinz must lock up home field advantage throughout the playoffs in order to get to the Super Bowl.....

12-4 may be the only way to accomplish that goal.

The Steelers have such a cake schedule, and seem to walk through their division. They have a great chance at finishing 12-4 this season, and knowing that, there is very little reason to think anything less for the Phinz would be sufficient.....

We must have home field this year. Anything less ain't going to cut the mustard as far as I'm concerned......

PHINZ RULE!!!!
You hit the nail on the head!! I believe the STILLERS will be the team to beat and they are by far in the WEAKEST DIVISION in the AFC!! Their schedule is WEAK!! We are looking at at least a 12 win season to get HOME -FIELD!!!

I like optimism...

...it's healthy.

Norv and RW are significant upgrades and I don't see any comparable upgrades among our credible divisional rivals (i.e. not the Bills). The only game I'd mark up as a an almost certain defeat is on the road at Green Bay. All the remaining games are very winnable.

Stroll on September.

:lol:

Gaz,

The FINS can not lose to the fudgepackers as I will be at that game with my 2 brothers and 5 friends. As good as the fudgepackers are we always (less on time) beat them whether in GB, Milwuakee, or Miami. We have their number and we will win in GB!!!!

Back
Top Bottom