How many INT will Newton throw

Will Newton struggle or thrive against the great Dolphins defense

• Struggle

• Thrive

Results are only viewable after voting.

3rd N Long

Active Roster
Reaction score
Cam Newton is coming into this game, having thrown for 10 TD to 11 INT over the course of the first 9 Carolina games. He has also fumbled it 5 times through 9 games. Which gives him a combined total of 16 INT/Fumbles in just 9 games

He has thrown

0 INT = 3 times
1 INT = 3 times
2 INT = 1 times
3 INT = 2 times

The Dolphins have a grand total of 3 INT from their defense after 8 games and forced 6 fumbles. So the Dolphins have a grand total of 9 INT/Fumbles through 9 games.

Will the vaunted Dolphins defense show up or will the easily shredded through the air/lack of pressure on the QB defense show up in Carolina for a MNF game?

Should read: How many Int's for Cutler

As a matter of fact, Jay Cutler has faced the Panthers four times in his career and has thrown an interception in every game he played against them.

The panthers are overrated and we always seem to bounce back after a bad loss and play up to our competition. Dolphins 16 Panthers 13

The panthers are overrated and we always seem to bounce back after a bad loss and play up to our competition. Dolphins 16 Panthers 13

We bounced back from one of the most embarrassing losses I've seen by playing up to the competition of a 3-5 team? Say what you will about Cam, but their D is not overrated. Dink and dunk offense ain't gonna cut it.

The league's no.1 defense is not going to fall apart against us. Our play calling is ridiculously predictable, and the players running those plays are not as fast as they think they are. We are staring at another shutout here. Even Parkey is may not get a chance to flub things up this game. Cursed with another national spotlight game, Gase will not be prepared again.
As far as Cam, he will run for a td on Monday night. I'd like to see Mcdoanld crush him...or maybe Kiko.

Newton is not going to throw enough INTs for us to win......sorry.

Our defense sucks at creating turnovers. He won't throw any. As a matter of fact I full expect him to throw for at least 2 TDs and run for at least 1

One factor is the condition of the field. Our turf has been so torn up that players are sliding around. Wake and crew rely on being able to get off lightning fast, first step is so key, and they haven't been able to. I'm sure we will see some sacks on Newton. I'm also sure that Newton will run on us with ease and hit passes all day. The Panthers are favored by 10, the Dolphins have dropped off the map after consecutive prime time losses. I think we're going to come out ready to play but it probably won't be enough. This would be a very big win for us on the National stage, go Fins.

Newton’s last two games he’s not thrown for over 200 yards. He’s also only got 1 passing TD and 1 INT.

In his week 6-7 games when he threw for between 200-250 yards with 1 TD pass and 5 INTs.

What has saved Newton in the last four games is he’s run more, or at least had more success running the ball.

If we can restrict him running the ball and force him to pass while putting pressure on him, I think the Panthers offense will stall. At that point it’s down to our offense to take their chances against a tough defense.

If we had Josh Norman and DJ Swearinger I would bet a bit on the higher side. Great piece on them on the NFLN. Great friends since they were kids now playing together on the Washington Redskins. The Fins should only be so lucky to get a pair of studs like them............

Back
Top Bottom